Rapid7 is a leading provider of security data and analytics solutions that enable organizations to implement an active, analytics-driven approach to cyber security. We combine our extensive experience in security data and analytics and deep insight into attacker behaviors and techniques to make sense of the wealth of data available to organizations about their IT environments and users. Our solutions empower organizations to prevent attacks by providing visibility into vulnerabilities and to rapidly detect compromises, respond to breaches, and correct the underlying causes of attacks.
Rapid7 is trusted by more than 4000 organizations across 90 countries, including 34% of the Fortune 1000.
Are you passionate about delighting your customers and helping them solve complex security issues? Are you the person who enjoys technical challenges and thrives to learn and develop skills beyond expectations?
Then you are the right person to join our unique support team!
Rapid7 is looking for a self-starting, action-oriented, and highly motivated Technical Support Lead to lead our growing Support team.
The team’s mission is to ensure our customers receive the best support experience every time they reach out for assistance.
The Tech Lead of Technical Support is responsible for leading and participating in training a team of technical support engineers. This is a technical leadership role in a fast-paced environment that demands interaction with customers at senior management levels, as well as with technical staff within the traditional IT and Security organization.
Successful candidates will have an excellent technical and security software foundation, as well as people management/leadership experience.
This role may require up to 20% travel.
This position is full-time and based in our Singapore office
- Work in partnership with other groups, including Professional Services, Customer Success team, Sales, and Engineering to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Participate in the design and update processes and Support best practices to achieve company and department goals.
- Be a thought leader for teams managing high volume cases and drive scalable and profitable model to support the demand.
- Participate in all aspects of people management including hiring, development, training and delivering annual reviews.
- Provide feedback and direction, both positive and constructive in a timely and effective manner.
- Participate in building a strong team focused on providing high satisfaction among your team and customers.
- Provide technical leadership and communications to staff during escalation and critical cases.
- Understand a technical level of complex IT environments and their intricacies and provide ongoing technical leadership and support to Rapid7’s customers with little direction.
- Lead and direct crisis and incident response, working with the Customer Success team, other support teams and engineering team to ensure timely resolution, while communicating effectively with customers.
- Participate in the design and planning and ensure effective and regular technical enablement of the support team.
- Develop and maintain practical technical knowledge of Rapid7’s product offerings and be able to mentor staff on best practices, preferred configurations, and next steps for customer issues.
- Achieve and maintain Rapid7 product technical certifications
- 3+ years of Support management/lead experience supporting both on premise and SaaS products
- 5+ years of industry experience in professional services, sales engineer, senior support engineer, Technical Account Manager with exposure to multiple networking and security technologies
- Very strong customer service and excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- A proven track record of successfully leading and directing technical team through high severity situations
- Adaptable and willing to learn new technologies
- Knowledge of project management and strong time management skills
- Standout colleague who thrives in a team environment and can also make decision independently
- Strong drive to look at challenges and help define solutions
- ITIL process experience (ITIL certification a plus)
- Experience in designing Tech support specific tools a plus
- Experience in implementing KMS preferable
- Security and vulnerability management market experience preferable
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- Must speak English and Mandarin
- Amazing social skills with a passion to solve customers’ issues
- Troubleshooting and understanding of network architecture
- Excellent knowledge of security and vulnerability management
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking
- Fantastic verbal and written communication
- Demonstrable command of administering multiple Operating systems (Linux, Windows, Mac OS…etc)
- Advanced Knowledge of TCP/IP, OSI, VLAN, DNS, NMAP, LDAP
- Proficiency with similar applications and Rapid7 products a plus
- Network + and Security + certified preferable ( or related Network/Security certifications )
What’s in it for you?
- Working for a leader in the security data and analytics industry
- Be part of an awesome team
- Get perks like
- Certification incentives
- Fun team parties and more….
Rapid7 transforms data into insight, empowering IT and security professionals to progress and protect their organizations. How? Our solutions are powered by advanced analytics and an unmatched understanding of the attacker mindset. This makes it easy to collect data, transform it into prioritized and actionable insight, and get it to the people who can act on it—all in an instant. Our products and services enable organizations to innovate securely and reliably, and include offerings in vulnerability management (Nexpose), penetration testing (Metasploit), application security (AppSpider), SIEM/incident detection and response (InsightIDR), and log management (Logentries). Learn more at Rapid7.com.
Want to learn more about Rapid7? Visit Rapid7's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Manager - Customer Support Operations
Customer Operations Engineer - PST
Confluent, West Coast
Replenishment Support Specialist (Full-Time)
ZeroCater, San Francisco, CA
Assistant Showroom Manager - SouthPark
Peloton, Charlotte, NC
Sr. Retail Brand Manager (Car Accessaries)
Coupang, Seoul (HQ)
Sleep Specialist (Store Associate) - Houston
Casper, Houston, TX