Rapid7 is looking for a Business Development Representative to work closely with our APAC Sales Team to tele-prospect inbound marketing qualified leads and turn them to sales opportunities to drive our phenomenal growth in the region.
What can we offer?
- An opportunity to join a high growth and industry-shaping security vendor at a relatively early stage
- Rapid career progression options that come with such a high growth organization
- A very high level of autonomy. Rapid7 employees typically assume a lot of personal accountability
- Continuous learning opportunities - this is one of our core values
- An informal, collaborative working environment with a heavy emphasis on international co-operation.
- An industry leading portfolio of solutions to take to the market with confidence. See rapid7.com and check out ‘Products’ and ‘Services’ tabs
- A competitive salary package and benefits
- Interest in IT and cybersecurity
- Able to work with prospecting and CRM tools
- Fluent in English and Malay
- Plan your calls with prospect and company research
- Help prospects with product trials
- Get prospects to commit to product demos or sales meetings
- Conduct discovery to qualify prospects
- We believe in continuous learning so you must like learning
- Organized in documenting activities
- Professional and engaging phone personality
Rapid7 is highly invested in training, mentoring and challenging our BDRs because we know they are our next sales executives. Not only do we develop sales Rockstars, but also careers.
Rapid7 powers the practice of SecOps by delivering shared visibility, analytics, and automation that unites security, IT, and DevOps teams. The Rapid7 Insight platform empowers these teams to jointly manage and reduce risk, detect and contain attackers, and analyze and optimize operations. Rapid7 technology, services, and research drive vulnerability management, application security, incident detection and response (SIEM), orchestration and automation, and log management for more than 7,100 organizations across more than 120 countries, including 55% of the Fortune 100.
Rapid7 transforms data into insight, empowering IT and security professionals to progress and protect their organizations. How? Our solutions are powered by advanced analytics and an unmatched understanding of the attacker mindset. This makes it easy to collect data, transform it into prioritized and actionable insight, and get it to the people who can act on it—all in an instant. Our products and services enable organizations to innovate securely and reliably, and include offerings in vulnerability management (Nexpose), penetration testing (Metasploit), application security (AppSpider), SIEM/incident detection and response (InsightIDR), and log management (Logentries). Learn more at Rapid7.com.