We are seeking a dedicated, self-motivated new team member for one of our core Platform engineering teams. You’ll be working on infrastructure key to the company, enabling secure and scalable products across the world. We design, develop, test, deploy and own all our code; we build it, we own it.
What You’ll Bring:
- Desire to do it all; design, build, test, deploy and own.
- Be creative; we build shared service and infrastructure.
- Be collaborative; work with teams across the globe as well as with your team-mates.
- Be inquisitive; always asking questions, learning and trying new technologies.
Current Server-Side Technology:
- AWS technology stack with Terraform.
- Event Driven Architectures.
- Java & Spring (and whatever works for the problem at hand).
- A mature GraphQL stack, as well as greenfield GraphQL APIs.
- Jenkins & Spinnaker build and deployment pipeline.
- Docker/Kubernetes (EKS).
- Chaos engineering tools e.g. Hystrix / resilience4j
- Elasticsearch, Redis, PostgreSQL.
What’s in it for You?
- Be challenged.
- We use whatever tools/frameworks solve the problem at hand. Want to write a service in Rust/Go? If it works then do it!
- Contribute to the all parts of the microservice architecture from design to deployment.
- Be both Student and Teacher to everyone you work with in a culture that focuses on intellectual curiosity and development.
- Be supported and encouraged to develop technical skills that interest you and to experiment. There are plenty of opportunities to work on stuff outside of your remit.
- Build brand new features from the ground up that are core to the business.
- Have your voice heard! Think a process isn’t working or a feature needs a better design/experience? We want to make things better so the people around you will listen and help make it happen.
- Attractive Salary
- Competitive Pension employer contribution
- Company Shares plan
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible working and the option to work from home
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Life and disability insurance
- Budget for additional education/development
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity pay schemes
- Healthy (and some unhealthy) snacks and drinks plus regular office breakfast and lunches
- Monthly outings/Summer party/Christmas party
- 50% off gym membership
We strive to promote a culture of overall wellness within our offices and offer
- qualified mental health first aiders on site
- access to online GP 24/7, 365 days a year
- free onsite mortgage advice to promote financial wellness
- sponsorship for sporting/charity events
Rapid7 transforms data into insight, empowering IT and security professionals to progress and protect their organizations. How? Our solutions are powered by advanced analytics and an unmatched understanding of the attacker mindset. This makes it easy to collect data, transform it into prioritized and actionable insight, and get it to the people who can act on it—all in an instant. Our products and services enable organizations to innovate securely and reliably, and include offerings in vulnerability management (Nexpose), penetration testing (Metasploit), application security (AppSpider), SIEM/incident detection and response (InsightIDR), and log management (Logentries). Learn more at Rapid7.com.