The Rapid7 Customer Success Managers are the backbone of our relationships with our customer base. They are responsible for managing a defined book of business primarily in our EMEA region to ensure their customers successfully deploy, adopt, and maintain Rapid7 solutions and continue to renew their licenses year-over-year. Customer Success Managers are highly motivated customer relationship leaders that secure long-term relationships, drive adoption of our tools, generate referrals, identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities, and drive customer loyalty. An exceptional Customer Success Manager strives to understand our customer’s security needs and how Rapid7 can help them to achieve their goals.
- Consistently achieve monthly and quarterly renewal revenue targets, striving for a high percentage of on-time revenue retention.
- Work closely with our regional partners to provide excellent service for their end users and ensure a tight communication and relationship in maintaining and driving regional revenue.
- Drive customer awareness of product features and Rapid7 services to maximize the adoption and realized value of their purchased solutions.
- Develop and maintain strong, multi-level relationships with each customer, ensuring that Rapid7 solutions support the ongoing needs and security objectives for each customer.
- Engage in consistent, proactive client and partner meetings to positively impact customer loyalty and revenue growth.
- Recognize expansion opportunities and effectively qualify them for Sales counterparts to bring to closure.
- Effectively manage reactive customer requests and anticipate their needs.
- Daily communication with internal and external customers.
- Manage all customer information – including updates on key contacts, new and existing quotes, and purchase history.
- Multi-lingual – Business fluent in English and German
- Passionate about service and support; seeks to achieve extraordinary results through tenacious and creative problem solving.
- Assertive but empathetic in nature; able to assist customers toward strategic goals through a combination of persuasion and rapport.
- Energized by connecting and building long-lasting relationships with customers
- Minimum of 5-years of experience in Customer Success Management
- Exceptional multi-tasking abilities and organization skills.
- Detail-oriented – able to capture proper information correctly and accurately.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Rapid7 transforms data into insight, empowering IT and security professionals to progress and protect their organizations. How? Our solutions are powered by advanced analytics and an unmatched understanding of the attacker mindset. This makes it easy to collect data, transform it into prioritized and actionable insight, and get it to the people who can act on it—all in an instant. Our products and services enable organizations to innovate securely and reliably, and include offerings in vulnerability management (Nexpose), penetration testing (Metasploit), application security (AppSpider), SIEM/incident detection and response (InsightIDR), and log management (Logentries). Learn more at Rapid7.com.