Join the security software revolution at Rapid7, building amazing user experiences with cutting edge technologies. As a member of the Threat Exposure Management team in Los Angeles, California you will work on security analytics and data visualizations. We seek self-organized, highly motivated team members passionate about solving difficult problems and making a difference.
You are a Senior Software Engineer that gets excited about making an impact and building the next big thing in security. You are excited to help customers identify key security insights that provide oh s**t moments while maintaining the confidence and reliability expected from an enterprise application. You are a problem solver, willing to learn new skills and stay on top of emerging technologies. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the next generation of security solutions and is open to enthusiastic and talented developers.
- Write algorithms that connect pieces of data together
- Build scalable services to ingest security and network data
- Implement cutting edge user interfaces that simplify the user experience for complex problems
- Work on a diverse, cross-functional team that is defining the future of security
- Participate in a team environment that continually collaborates and swings for the fences
- BS/MS in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of software development experience in large-scale distributed systems
- Passionate about building software, ambitious and humble
- Team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and works well with others
- Expert experience in OO programming with Java, Python, Ruby or similar language
- Familiarity with both NoSQL and traditional RDBMS systems
- Proficient with unix / linux / osx command line and tools
- Views of the ocean, City of LA and LAX from the office (we’re 2 miles from the beach and 4 miles from Silicon Beach)
- Kegerator in the office (+ some beer snobs)
- Ping pong, foosball, card games and people that will play and probably beat you
- Book club, lunch and learns and a culture of continual learning
- Lunch once a week, snacks and occasional happy hours
- Lots of room to make an impact and grow with us
- Work on something cool that makes a difference
Rapid7 transforms data into insight, empowering IT and security professionals to progress and protect their organizations. How? Our solutions are powered by advanced analytics and an unmatched understanding of the attacker mindset. This makes it easy to collect data, transform it into prioritized and actionable insight, and get it to the people who can act on it—all in an instant. Our products and services enable organizations to innovate securely and reliably, and include offerings in vulnerability management (Nexpose), penetration testing (Metasploit), application security (AppSpider), SIEM/incident detection and response (InsightIDR), and log management (Logentries). Learn more at Rapid7.com.
Want to learn more about Rapid7? Visit Rapid7's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Data Science
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
OTA Insight, Gent
Mobile Development Engineer
Seesaw, San Francisco, CA
SW Development in Test of Cloud (Principal/Staff/Senior)
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Senior Software Engineer (Camera Applications)
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL