Senior Software Engineer, Platform Delivery
Rapid7, Cambridge, MA
Rapid7: Transforming data into answers
Rapid7, LLC is building a world-class CloudOps team in Cambridge!
As a member of our CORE (Cloud Optimization & Reliability Engineering) Services team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to a high-profile group that plays a critical role in your organization. This team works cross-functionally across engineering departments to ensure the timely release of multiple products. In this role, you will deliver and monitor state-of-the-art cloud applications using Amazon Web Services. We strive to maintain a DevOps culture (empowering development, infrastructure as source, etc.) for a growing set of micro-service based SaaS products. We are looking for not only great technical candidates, but also individuals that are able to train and mentor.
- Own the development or enhancement of open-source tooling for managing AWS components
- Extend or create tools to support build/release/deploy/configuration/monitoring of micro-service based platform
- Guide engineering staff on best practices
- Provide documentation and training for tooling
- Troubleshoot development and production cloud issues
- Manage VPC/DNS configuration
- Linux system administration
- Experience developing Ruby tooling and associated components
- Experience managing distributed systems (with Git, Chef, etc.)
- Experience with Jenkins (Job DSL/groovy in particular)
- Experience with Java (development or deployment support)
- Experience training and mentoring across teams
- Desire to constantly expand technology skill set
- Experience with other scripting languages, such as Python, Bash, etc.
- Experience with NodeJS and Go
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous delivery
- Experience with information security
Rapid7 transforms data into insight, empowering IT and security professionals to progress and protect their organizations. How? Our solutions are powered by advanced analytics and an unmatched understanding of the attacker mindset. This makes it easy to collect data, transform it into prioritized and actionable insight, and get it to the people who can act on it—all in an instant. Our products and services enable organizations to innovate securely and reliably, and include offerings in vulnerability management (Nexpose), penetration testing (Metasploit), application security (AppSpider), SIEM/incident detection and response (InsightIDR), and log management (Logentries). Learn more at Rapid7.com.
Want to learn more about Rapid7? Visit Rapid7's website.
Jobs You May Like
Front End Web Developer
Endurance International Group, Burlington, MA
Senior Software Engineer (Client, Server, C++)
PlayStation, Aliso Viejo, CA
Looker, Santa Cruz
Frontend Developer - NetEnt Live
IDEO, Palo Alto, CA
Software Developer - Hotels
TripAdvisor, Ottawa, ON