The number of reported information security incidents around the world has risen 48% to 42.8 million, the equivalent of 117,339 attacks per day. Worldwide spending on information security products and services has surpassed $81 billion dollars in 2016 with projections to be $101 billion in 2020.
Rapid7 is leading the information security industry as a top provider of security products and services that help customers defend against everyday threats.
Not only is Rapid7 on the forefront of the security revolution, but we are also known for our great company culture. We’ve won 18 awards in the past two years including a 2 time recipient of Boston’s Best Places to Work, 2016 “Tech Culture Award” presented by the Technology Marketing Corporation, and numerous awards for our distinguished products and services.
There is not a better time, industry or company to enhance your career in sales.
The SDR is responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for Rapid7’s sales organization. This apprenticeship lays the foundation for a successful high-tech sales career by teaching you about:
- Our company, industry, products, and messaging
- How to sell to c-level executives; build a sales territory and network
- Enhance the sales skills required to follow in the footsteps of your SDR peers from last year who averaged over 133% to quota in their first year in sales
Rapid7 is highly invested in training, mentoring and challenging our SDRs because we know they are our next sales executives. Not only do we develop sales Rockstars, but also careers.
- Prior experience working in business/sales development
- University/College degree and/or certificate concentrating in sales
- Sales internship experience
- Someone who is a team player & has Moose-like qualities-we want passionate, competitive, and team players. See what are are all about: https://www.rapid7.com/lp/moosemanifesto/index.ph
Rapid7 transforms data into insight, empowering IT and security professionals to progress and protect their organizations. How? Our solutions are powered by advanced analytics and an unmatched understanding of the attacker mindset. This makes it easy to collect data, transform it into prioritized and actionable insight, and get it to the people who can act on it—all in an instant. Our products and services enable organizations to innovate securely and reliably, and include offerings in vulnerability management (Nexpose), penetration testing (Metasploit), application security (AppSpider), SIEM/incident detection and response (InsightIDR), and log management (Logentries). Learn more at Rapid7.com.
Want to learn more about Rapid7? Visit Rapid7's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Account Executive- Bay Area
Confluent, San Francisco Bay Area
Lead Generation Intern / WS
foodora Germany, Berlin
Sales Specialist - King of Prussia Mall
Peloton, King of Prussia, PA
Stylist - Guide, Greenwich
Bonobos, Greenwich, CT
Strategic Sales Manager - South Korea
Markforged, South Korea
Senior Retail Sales Analyst
Harry’s, New York, NY