Senior Software Engineer - Services Portal
Rapid7, Belfast, UK
Rapid7: Transforming data into answers
Hackers don’t sleep! They are continually finding new ways to exploit vulnerabilities and attack weaknesses. Our team of cyber security experts work on building world class threat exposure management systems to keep our customers safe. Here in Belfast, we are building a team of experts, to deliver leading edge technology and tools to ensure our threat intelligence team can continue to keep our customers one step ahead of the threats. Do you have what it takes to keep threats at bay?
- Build cloud based Customer enabling solutions and frameworks to enable clients to collect and assess their data to identify vulnerabilities within their environments.
- Collaborate with product teams and architectures to define required solutions and build them out.
- Contribute as a leader in cross-functional efforts, delivering solutions on a continuous basis using Agile methodologies.
- Embrace the pace and opportunity of an evolving, collaborative environment
- You need to be comfortable with frequent changes, yet be passionate enough to see your work through to release
- Help provide a strong support mechanism within your team
- Work as part of a team, and step up to take on whatever responsibilities the solution requires to research, delivery, test, or configuration and deployment for the best customer experience
The ideal person:
- Minimum of 4 years experience in agile software development using Java and Python.
- Experience of Spring is ideal but not required.
- Experience building Restful API’s
- Have been in a previous role providing mentorship and oversight to other engineers with your team
- Working knowledge of computer-security fundamentals, common attack vectors and defense-in-depth
- Comfortable driving new concepts/technologies to peers and management
Rapid7 transforms data into insight, empowering IT and security professionals to progress and protect their organizations. How? Our solutions are powered by advanced analytics and an unmatched understanding of the attacker mindset. This makes it easy to collect data, transform it into prioritized and actionable insight, and get it to the people who can act on it—all in an instant. Our products and services enable organizations to innovate securely and reliably, and include offerings in vulnerability management (Nexpose), penetration testing (Metasploit), application security (AppSpider), SIEM/incident detection and response (InsightIDR), and log management (Logentries). Learn more at Rapid7.com.
Want to learn more about Rapid7? Visit Rapid7's website.
Jobs You May Like
Robinhood, Lake Mary
Manager, Revenue Operations (Emerging Products & New Business)
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Vimeo, New York, NY
Ginkgo Bioworks, Boston, MA
Credit Risk Manager
Accounting Clerk (contract)
POPSUGAR, Los Angeles