RealtyShares is a leading online real estate investment marketplace where individual and institutional investors can participate in private deals across the country. By infusing technology into the archaic real estate industry, we’re able to connect accredited and institutional investors with pre-vetted real estate companies and operators looking to raise debt and equity capital. We’re giving people the chance to invest in both residential and commercial real estate properties and tap into the multi-trillion dollar real estate industry. To date, we’ve funded more than $300 million across 550 deals in 31 states, and have returned over $59 million of principal to our investors.
We are a venture backed startup and have received funding from 500 Startups, Union Square Ventures, General Catalyst and Menlo Ventures.
RealtyShares is seeking to hire a Commercial Real Estate Loan Originator for our multi-platform loan originations team. These platforms include NNN-leased construction financing, Freddie Mac SBL multifamily financing, and CRE Bridge Lending. Essential Job Functions
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of loan products, programs, and guidelines.
• Originate mortgage loans by converting in-bound leads provided by the company, prospecting for new leads, establishing new client relationships, maintaining broker relationships, and marketing to individual database and potential new sources.
• Process commercial loans (NNN, Freddie Mac, and/or Bridge Purchase or Refinance) in a manner consistent with all company policies and procedures as well as all regulatory requirements.
• Obtain and review required loan documentation and submit complete loan packages to Underwriting.
• Manage a pipeline of loans and maintain timely and compliant flow of such loans through the process.
• Monitor and ensure that closing dates and company deadlines are met.
• Communicate clearly and frequently with the client and related third parties involved in the transaction (e.g., borrowers, brokers, etc.).
• 2+ Years loan originating/processing experience. Commercial originating/processing experience is preferred.
• Excellent selling, written, and oral communications skills
• Existing broker relationships are helpful.
• Superior skills in MS Excel and Word. Familiarity with CoStar, Realty Analytics, Trepp, and Argus is an advantage.
• A College degree is required.
• RealtyShares is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.
At RealtyShares, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
RealtyShares is a real estate crowdfunding platform. We've created the leading marketplace for real estate investing through which individual and institutional investors can purchase shares in vetted residential and commercial real estate properties for as little as $5,000 from the convenience of a laptop or tablet. These investments are offered through real estate borrowers/sponsors looking for access to more efficient capital than what banks and other private capital sources are able to provide.