Investor Success Associate
RealtyShares, San Francisco
Real estate investing made easy. Over $500 million invested across 1,000+ deals
RealtyShares is a leading online marketplace for real estate investing that provides individual and institutional investors the ability to purchase shares in private real estate investments for as little as $5,000. RealtyShares offers debt and equity investment opportunities across the U.S. in both residential and commercial properties. We’re growing quickly and are looking to expand our team with talented and dedicated individuals that can thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment.
**Active Series 7 and 66 licenses are required for this position.**
As a member of our Investor Success team you will serve as the first point of contact for all inbound investor and sponsor calls.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Focusing on enhancing customer relationships and building trust
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism while being responsive to our customers
Reaching out to newly registered investors on the platform
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Engage with investors and borrowers via inbound and outbound calls, responding to their inquiries which may include providing product and service level guidance
- Deliver efficient and responsive resolution to various customer inquiries via email and phone
- Research customer issues and communicate the solution to the customer
- Summarize and convey customer requests and feedback
- Collaborate with our various teams on complex customer requests
We are seeking an individual who has:
- Broad based knowledge and understanding of finance and/or real estate
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience engaging with new and current clients via phone
- Ability to to address and alleviate client concerns
- Strong listening skills
- Obsessive attention to detail, with a reliable, consistent and positive approach to work
- Excellent customer satisfaction reputation
- Capability to multitask in a face-paced environment
- Series 7 and 66 Licenses
- A team-oriented attitude
At RealtyShares, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
About us RealtyShares is a real estate crowdfunding platform. We've created the leading marketplace for real estate investing through which individual and institutional investors can purchase shares in vetted residential and commercial real estate properties for as little as $5,000 from the convenience of a laptop or tablet. These investments are offered through real estate borrowers/sponsors looking for access to more efficient capital than what banks and other private capital sources are able to provide.
Want to learn more about RealtyShares? Visit RealtyShares's website.
Brewing up the future, today.
Jobs You May Like
Enjoy, Brooklyn, NY