RealtyShares, San Francisco
Real estate investing made easy. Over $500 million invested across 1,000+ deals
- Develop short-term, medium-term, and long-term strategies and roadmaps with an eye toward maximizing efficiency, scalability, and data analytics
- Collect, conceptualize, synthesize, and prioritize product / feature ideas for the internal and customer facing RealtyShares products
- Work closely with design, engineering, operations, investor relations and sales to refine prioritized ideas and ultimately ship them sales to refine prioritized ideas and ultimately ship them
- Monitor and understand the key metrics governing the RealtyShares product development, with an eye toward continuously improving them through ongoing product innovation
- Create processes between teams and automate them through technology
- Communicate with a broad range of stakeholders and team members including members of the RealtyShares executive team
- 6+ years of relevant experience at a leading financial services or enterprise software company
- Ability to work closely with Operations, Investor Relations, Sales, Engineering on financial focused applications
- Strong analytical background with prior experience in finance, economics, engineering, computer science, statistics, mathematics, or physics
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with accessing and retrieving data from online data warehouse environments
- Passion for consumer technology and startups, preferably with some prior experience at a related company
- BS, MS, or PhD in computer science, math, physics, economics, or finance preferred
At RealtyShares, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
About us RealtyShares is a real estate crowdfunding platform. We've created the leading marketplace for real estate investing through which individual and institutional investors can purchase shares in vetted residential and commercial real estate properties for as little as $5,000 from the convenience of a laptop or tablet. These investments are offered through real estate borrowers/sponsors looking for access to more efficient capital than what banks and other private capital sources are able to provide.