Senior Visual Designer
RealtyShares, San Francisco
Real estate investing made easy. Over $500 million invested across 1,000+ deals
- Support visual projects throughout the company, serving as a brand steward to ensure consistent design standards.
- Strategically create and enhance marketing and communications initiatives with appealing and engaging visual design end-to-end solutions.
- Lead design across email marketing, print materials for sales enablement, presentation design and development, print and display ad creative, content marketing and product marketing.
- As the primary visual design, you will take on other visual projects as needed, including swag design, tradeshow booth design, invitations, etc.
- Use data to inform and optimize creative.
- 5+ years of professional design experience, specifically with display advertising and/or print collateral.
- BA/BS degree in design or relevant field (graphic, visual communications, human computer interaction, product, or industrial
- Expert level skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines, with a high degree of self-motivation to learn new methodologies that will enhance job performance
- Professional, team player with strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong portfolio available for viewing showing great sense of design, color, creativity and excellent communication skills
- Candidates should demonstrate an ability to quickly get up to speed on our core business and other areas of our business as we grow rapidly in existing and new markets
At RealtyShares, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
About us RealtyShares is a real estate crowdfunding platform. We've created the leading marketplace for real estate investing through which individual and institutional investors can purchase shares in vetted residential and commercial real estate properties for as little as $5,000 from the convenience of a laptop or tablet. These investments are offered through real estate borrowers/sponsors looking for access to more efficient capital than what banks and other private capital sources are able to provide.
Want to learn more about RealtyShares? Visit RealtyShares's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Marketing Manager, Integration (Data Hub)
Mendix, Boston | Dallas | Chicago | Atlanta | D.C. | New York | R...