Want to be part of shaping the future? Our breakthrough ability to unlock insights from the web radically improves intelligence and cyber threat visibility for our commercial customers. We’re a high-energy, fast-paced, and fast-growing company. You’ll need the ability to understand and adapt to rapid product and technology developments, as we improve our products in close partnership with customers. You’ll have the support of a seasoned executive management team and world-class investors.
The Role: In this position you’ll act as part of the sales team interfacing closely with marketing to develop new sales opportunities. The ideal candidate should be eager to advance in our organization and have keen business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts. You should have the confidence, discipline, and drive to hunt for new customers. You’ll be directly involved in powering our sales to the next level! This is a role for someone who is hungry, willing to learn and grow into a world class technology sales executive. If you have the work ethic and commitment to be a top sales executive, we will give you the tools and training to become one.
- Identify and develop qualified sales opportunities
- Work with inbound marketing to cultivate customer/prospect relationship
- Execute on outbound prospecting techniques and qualifying leads at a pace and quality to consistently hit and exceed monthly goals
- Log activity consistently and reliably in Salesforce.com
- Work collaboratively with Account Executive team to develop territory and strengthen pipeline
- Fluency in German and/or French is preferred but not required
- Ability to take direction, be coached and mentored is essential
- Desire to pursue sales as a career
- Demonstrated success interacting with people by phone, leading and persuading and overcoming obstacles associated with prospecting
- Strong presence and interpersonal skills
- Experience with or ability to learn web applications such as Salesforce.com and LinkedIn
We realize we can only succeed with a team of very smart and passionate people. If you’re looking to work in a unique environment with ambitious, dedicated colleagues, the chance to collaborate with fantastic users and customers, then we have a lot in common! You'll also be equipped with top technology, enjoy trips, “the best” coffee, great food and fun. We offer competitive compensation and a full range of benefits, as well as a great culture, commitment to professional development and social responsibility.
Don't forget to check out our Podcast! Join the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners from the CyberWire to learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence. All episodes are free and available on iTunes, GooglePlay, and Stitcher.
About Recorded Future
We’re on a Mission Our aim is ambitious: to organize and analyze threat data in an entirely new and different way for better, faster security.
Our Goal Our goal is to empower our customers with contextualized threat intelligence in real time, enabling organizations to proactively defend against threats at the speed and scale of the internet. At the heart of this is our unique technology. Founded in 2009, we're a startup that’s growing fast and headquartered in Somerville, Massachusetts with offices in Virginia, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.
Want to learn more about Recorded Future? Visit Recorded Future's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Solution Consultant
Drift, San Francisco
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA
Stylist - Guide, Los Angeles
Bonobos, Los Angeles, CA
Samsara, San Francisco
Program Manager, Operational Analytics
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA
Senior Manager, Growth Operations Business Systems
WeWork, Shanghai Shanghai China