The Role: In this position, the Account Executive will develop the Nordic territory and drive engagement and build relationships with new prospects, resulting in bookings and revenue attainment in excess of your goals.
What you'll do as an Account Executive:
- The Account Executive will develop named accounts across the Nordic region
- Identify and close multiple opportunities and projects at the same time, shape our enterprise business in your territory ensuring accurate overview and forecasts
- Target, educate, and persuade new customers to use Recorded Future products and technologies in new and creative ways that benefit their business
- Identify and target new channel partners to enhance the regional indirect business
What you'll bring to the Account Executive role:
- You will have experience building new business and selling Security Software into Enterprise organizations within the Nordic Marketplace
- Track record of success consistently exceeding overall goals in security technology sales
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to sell creative solutions into new markets
- Confidence and track record building a new territory
- Comfortable calling at the senior executive level
- Highly effective written, presentation, and closing skills
- Ability to travel extensively
- Dynamic, high-energy self-starter
- Experience with information security or threat intelligence a plus
- Danish language skills would be great!
Why should you join Recorded Future?
With over 600 employees, $140M ARR, 1,000 clients, and 50% year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the world’s largest privately-held security intelligence company! Recorded Future employees (or “Futurists”), represent over 35 nationalities and embody our core values of being passionate, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
About Recorded Future
We’re on a Mission Our aim is ambitious: to organize and analyze threat data in an entirely new and different way for better, faster security.
Our Goal Our goal is to empower our customers with contextualized threat intelligence in real time, enabling organizations to proactively defend against threats at the speed and scale of the internet. At the heart of this is our unique technology. Founded in 2009, we're a startup that’s growing fast and headquartered in Somerville, Massachusetts with offices in Virginia, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.
Want to learn more about Recorded Future? Visit Recorded Future's website.
Minimalist makeup and skincare