At Red Antler, we build brands for companies that are changing how the world works. Our clients span a wide range of categories, representing some of the most exciting new companies in the startup space and beyond. We are searching for a creative leader to help build our Activation team. Our Activation team is committed to driving our clients’ businesses forward through highly strategic and imaginative work across every channel and touchpoint. Everything we do at Red Antler is in service of brand building and business growth, rather than splashy advertising that doesn’t move the bottom line.
The Creative Director will work in partnership with the Strategy Director to set the creative vision for all work, develop creative concepts and breakthrough campaigns, and ultimately be responsible for all visuals and design. The range of work will vary from social content to 360 campaigns, and the Creative Director must be able to flex across categories and channels. They must know how to develop work based on client business needs and realities (from early stage startups to established leading brands) and are highly skilled at presenting and articulating the creative’s perspective internally and to clients.
Ideal candidates will have experience working with new to world brands, and understands the nuances and challenges of working with startups and venture-backed businesses. It is imperative that the Creative Director is able to get their hands dirty and find creative solutions to our sometimes limited budgets and timelines. Additionally, the Creative Director will be responsible for managing a team of designers, art directors, videographers, photographers, and editors.
Skills and qualities we look for:
- 8+ years of experience working at an ad agency or within an internal creative team, across both digital and traditional media
- Successful track record of campaign work for a range of audiences, channels and industries and budgets
- Strong portfolio of work that includes multiple examples of video
- Experience managing creative teams and developing talent
- Experience working with startup and/or technology brands
- Deep understanding of digital media and platforms
- Knows how to successfully partner with strategists, writers, and art directors to develop creative that breaks through
- Strategically minded with an entrepreneurial spirit
About Red Antler
Red Antler is a branding company based in Brooklyn. Fiercely committed to differentiation and success, we build brands for startups that are changing how the world works. We create captivating brand experiences that connect with people deliberately, through all points of interaction.
Want to learn more about Red Antler? Visit https://redantler.com/
Jobs You May Like
Digital Producer, Production and Ops
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
On-Call Assistant Stylist, KY
Animoto, New York, New York
Customer Success Manager
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Senior Marketing Writer/Editor
Etsy, Brooklyn, NY
Senior Marketing Manager, Cozi
Time Inc., Seattle, WA