At Red Antler, we build brands for companies that are changing how the world works. Our clients span a wide range of categories, representing some of the most exciting businesses in the startup space and beyond. We’re searching for a Senior Product Manager to join our Digital Product team.
You'll help build our Product Management practice and drive conversations with key decision makers, partner closely with clients and help launch brand experiences from the ground up.
Who you are:
- As a Senior Product Manager, you have 6-8 years of experience managing the full lifecycle of digital projects and helping ship web, product and e-commerce experiences. You have demonstrated project management skills: you can plan and direct teams, scope, and write contracts.
- You’re a critical part of our design and tech team, responsible for pushing the user experience forward through every stage of the process. You can define, create, and launch digital products on time and with great quality.
- You can plan, prioritize, and see the bigger picture as well as the important details. You thrive on dealing with different problems, and platforms and finding solutions.
- You're a multidisciplinary thinker and enjoy working across teams of Designers, Copywriters, and Developers to bring brands to life across digital touch points and devices.
What works here:
- In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about a startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here. You care deeply about the work and the people you work with and enjoy solving complex and interesting work challenges.
About Red Antler
Red Antler is a branding company based in Brooklyn. Fiercely committed to differentiation and success, we build brands for startups that are changing how the world works. We create captivating brand experiences that connect with people deliberately, through all points of interaction.
Want to learn more about Red Antler? Visit Red Antler's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid
Tech Jobs For You
Business Design Summer Internship 2022 - Multiple Locations
IDEO, Cambridge, MA; Chicago, IL; San Francisco, CA