At Red Antler, we launch brands. We’ve done this for Casper, Allbirds, and Brandless to name a few. We believe that getting curious, empathetic people together working toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world. We’re looking for a talented Visual Designer to join our Digital practice and help design responsive digital experiences for a range of clients in the startup space and beyond.
Who you are:
- You have 3+ years of experience bringing brands to life in the digital space. You enjoy visual storytelling and have a solid understanding of UX principles and best practices.
- Your craft skills are impeccable and you love prototyping and testing both UI and UX. You're highly proficient in Sketch and other design tools and have previous experience launching websites, apps, and e-commerce projects.
- You have a clean aesthetic, and a sharp eye for layout, color, and typography.
- You’re a strategic thinker and understand how to design digital product experiences that are compelling. You have a passion for brand building and can help push user experience forward across all digital touchpoints.
- You're curious and solution-oriented and enjoy finding new and innovative design solutions. You can work independently but are keen to collaborate across disciplines to design fresh brand experiences.
What works here:
- In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about a startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here.
About Red Antler
Red Antler is a branding company based in Brooklyn. Fiercely committed to differentiation and success, we build brands for startups that are changing how the world works. We create captivating brand experiences that connect with people deliberately, through all points of interaction.
Want to learn more about Red Antler? Visit Red Antler's website.
Beautiful event websites