At Red Antler, we launch and grow brands. We’ve done this for Casper, Allbirds, and Brandless to name a few. We believe that bringing curious, empathetic people together working toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world.
We’re searching for a thoughtful Copywriter to join our Strategy team. You have strong digital skills and a passion for storytelling—you want to help shape how new brands are communicating in the world. You’re excited to dig deep into understanding our clients and will learn how leading brands are built from the ground up. In this role, you’ll work at the intersection of our Strategy and Digital teams and help write compelling digital stories that bring our brand strategies to life.
Who you are:
- You’re a storyteller, both in terms of big-picture narratives and the details of top-notch creative execution.
- You’re an exceptionally creative writer with the versatility to adapt your tone and style based on audience, medium, and industry.
- You’re interested in web and product experiences and have helped bring brand strategies to life by partnering with UX and visual designers.
- You’re constantly thinking about content (editorial, photography, and video) and how to best tell stories in the digital space.
- You’re involved from digital strategy through development on projects, helping formulate wireframes and information architecture of e-comm and marketing websites.
- You’re an effective communicator and can distill the most important aspects of a story and communicate those ideas in an interesting, compelling way.
- You’re flexible in a fast-moving agency environment and are receptive to feedback and can try different things until you land on the perfect solution.
- You have a collaborative spirit and enjoy learning from others. You’re also interested in startups and passionate about design.
Nuts and bolts:
- You have 2-3 years of experience with a strong focus on digital, either at an agency or high-growth startup.
- You’re an impeccable writer and a great editor with flawless grammar skills.
- You have a superb sense of humor, a curious mind, and the ambition to create great work. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and tackle a variety of tasks.
- Your presentation skills are sharp and you are comfortable being client-facing and presenting your work.
- You’re excited to work on a close-knit team in an environment that facilitates growth and learning.
What works here:
In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about a startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here.
About Red Antler
Red Antler is a branding company based in Brooklyn. Fiercely committed to differentiation and success, we build brands for startups that are changing how the world works. We create captivating brand experiences that connect with people deliberately, through all points of interaction.