At Red Antler, we build brands for companies that are changing how the world works. Our clients span a wide range of categories, representing some of the most exciting businesses in the startup space and beyond. Our team is currently looking for a Design Lead to join our Brand Design team. In this role, you’ll conceptualize and build holistic brand identities from the ground up for a diverse range of clients. The Design Lead is a critical part of our design team, responsible for pushing design forward across all touchpoints and through every stage of the process.
What you'll do:
- Work closely across our multidisciplinary teams to create compelling brands that address our clients’ unique opportunities and challenges
- Collaborate with project management, internal teams, and external vendors to bring brands to life across web, print, motion, and 3D design executions
- Foster strong client relationships and support Design Directors in team presentations
- Collaborate with fellow designers to generate and deliver compelling design solutions
- Offer mentorship and provide constructive feedback on projects to junior designers and oversee the evolution of the work
- Excite and inspire colleagues and clients alike and earn their confidence in your design capabilities
Skills and qualities we look for:
- 6+ years of design experience, preferably in a branding agency or design studio
- Experience building thoughtful, compelling brand identity systems, and executing across packaging, print, experiential and digital design
- Strong creative point of view grounded in strategic thinking
- Optimism, energy, and an entrepreneurial spirit. You thrive in a fast-moving, collaborative environment
- Detail oriented and organized. You’re a pro at managing and prioritizing the workload for yourself and your team.
- Open minded and generous - you proactively share your perspective and seek input from others
- Confident, persuasive communicator with the ability to make strategic and intelligent design decisions
- Ability to brainstorm brilliant creative ideas and employ your strategic thinking to recommend strong design solutions
- Excellent typographic sensibility and drawing skills and highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Undergraduate degree in graphic design or similar experience
- Dog lover! (we have a few small dogs who work here part-time)
About Red Antler
Red Antler is a branding company based in Brooklyn. Fiercely committed to differentiation and success, we build brands for startups that are changing how the world works. We create captivating brand experiences that connect with people deliberately, through all points of interaction.
Want to learn more about Red Antler? Visit Red Antler's website.
Jobs You May Like
DraftKings, Boston, MA