Product Manager - Platforms and Partnerships
Reddit, San Francisco
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
“The front page of the internet,” Reddit is a place for community, conversation, and connection with over 330 million users worldwide.
Reddit is growing fast and we are looking for an experienced product manager to lead the development of our platform initiatives. Reddit has a rich ecosystem of 3rd party developers and researchers leveraging our open APIs, technology partners integrating with private APIs, and media partners sourcing stories and content from the 300 million voices on Reddit.
You will be joining the Reddit Platform team as a product leader working with high profile partners and small garage developers alike to build delightful community experiences, and to grow our reach.
If leading a product that impacts hundreds of millions of Redditors excites you, then you’ve found the right place.
- Lead development and execution of the Reddit Platform roadmap with the goal of syndicating Reddit content and delivering new community experiences across a broad range of partners.
- Work closely with internal business and partnerships teams, who are the primary liaison to external partners, to build scalable software solutions.
- Drive market and usability research to understand opportunities and develop strategy.
- Manage the full product lifecycle, independently own specifications for all platform capabilities, driving development and execution, and delivering successful features to market.
- Research and develop new APIs and capabilities of the platform team to enable a growing ecosystem of 3rd party developers, partners, and publishers.
What We Can Expect From You:
- You have great design judgement and deep technical knowledge with the ability to deliver solutions when faced with a new challenge; thorough understanding of technical product management
- You are a strategic thinker who thrives when developing long-term strategy in addition to delivering tactical execution
- You have exceptional independent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to collaborate with others and to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are a compelling influencer with great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to align a diverse group of stakeholders towards a common goal
- You have strong organizational and analytical skills and are able to solve complex problems by analysing data, leading to data driven decisions
- 5+ years of product management or engineering management experience
- Located in San Francisco
- Engineering background
- BD or Sales background
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- 401k -- with matching
- Onsite meals and snacks
- Wellness benefits and perks
- The opportunity to bring goodness into the world, one subreddit at a time
- Your very own custom Reddit alien (aka Snoo)
Founded by Steve Huffman and Alexis Ohanian in 2005, Reddit is an online community where users submit, vote, and comment on content, news, and discussions. Nicknamed "the front page of the internet," Reddit is one of the top ten sites in the United States (source: Alexa), with hundreds of millions of users each month on desktop, mobile web, and our official Android/iOS apps.
Want to learn more about Reddit? Visit https://www.reddit.com/
Jobs You May Like
Interaction Designer - Aftenposten News
Product Manager - SEO
Reddit, San Francisco
Associate Program Manager (Apps)
Wikimedia, San Francisco, CA or Remote
Pocket, San Francisco, CA
Calculation Engineer Flutter & Vibration
Product Designer, Ticketing
Eventbrite, San Francisco, California