Agency Development Manager
Reddit, New York
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
As an Agency Development Manager at Reddit, you will play a key role in working with our clients' agencies of record. You'll develop strategic relationships, from the global holding company level to individual agencies of all types (creative, media, social) to ensure we deliver value to agencies. You'll educate agencies on the best ways to leverage Reddit’s 300+ million users while staying on-brand for their clients. You will be responsible for driving revenue growth and relationships with key agency partners through upfronts, education, and ideation directly with the Agencies.
- Serve as a liaison between agencies and Reddit to help them develop first class programs for brands
- Explain how and why our users leverage Reddit to help marketers identify and inspire authentic uses for their brand or clients
- Educational training to inform about best practices for using Reddit
- Work with agencies to uplevel their creative thinking and structure programs that deliver positive business impact for their clients
- Ensure that agencies’ voice, opinions, ideas, and feedback are being conveyed back to Reddit's Marketing and Product Development teams.
- Provide input to Product Marketing & Product teams about advertiser insights and needs for new products, features, and solutions
- Partner with sales to develop agency support plans
- Grow agency relationships to increase Reddit understanding and grow revenue across major accounts
What We Can Expect From You:
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years of experience in brand advertising sales and account management
- Tenacious and entrepreneurial approach to working through product, process, and client challenges
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate strong relationships with external partners
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and unstructured work environment
- High attention to detail
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Competitive Healthcare Benefits Package
- Quarterly Dependent Care or Pet Care Stipend
- Family Expansion Benefits
- 4 Months Parental Leave with Flexible Return-To-Work Programming
- Professional & Personal Development Stipends
- Unlimited Vacation, Annual Travel Stipend, and 10 Paid Holidays
- Onsite Wellness Classes and Wellness Stipend
- 401k Plan with Employer Contributions
- Monthly Commuter Stipend
- Monthly Cell Phone Allowance
- Paid Volunteer Days, plus Reddit For Good Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Meals & Snacks
- The opportunity to bring goodness into the world, one subreddit at a time
Founded by Steve Huffman and Alexis Ohanian in 2005, Reddit is an online community where users submit, vote, and comment on content, news, and discussions. Nicknamed "the front page of the internet," Reddit is one of the top ten sites in the United States (source: Alexa), with hundreds of millions of users each month on desktop, mobile web, and our official Android/iOS apps.
Want to learn more about Reddit? Visit Reddit's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Infrastructure Delivery
Sidewalk Labs, New York, Toronto
BounceX, New York
Strategic Partner Manager
DoorDash, Chicago, IL
Head of Publisher Development
TripleLift, New York
Business Development Representative (Washington, DC)
PlanGrid, Washington, D.C.
Account Executive/Senior Account Executive, Brand Partnerships
Whistle Sports, New York City