Reddit, New York
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
- Educate brands and media agencies, effectively communicate value proposition and best practices
- Consult clients on their brand and direct response objectives, and partner closely with Account Executives to craft thoughtful and creative media plans
- Lead-manage the RFP process with media agencies
- Collaborate with Ad Ops to ensure effective campaign delivery and resolve any technical hurdles
- Recognize and represent client needs and asks to cross-functional stakeholders
- Proactively and continually identify areas of improvement
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years of experience in brand advertising sales and account management
- Tenacious and entrepreneurial approach to working through product, process, and client challenges
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate strong relationships with external partners
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and unstructured work environment
- High attention to detail
- Located in New York
Founded by Steve Huffman and Alexis Ohanian in 2005, Reddit is an online community where users submit, vote, and comment on content, news, and discussions. Nicknamed "the front page of the internet," Reddit is one of the top ten sites in the United States (source: Alexa), with hundreds of millions of users each month on desktop, mobile web, and our official Android/iOS apps.
Want to learn more about Reddit? Visit Reddit's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mid Market Account Executive | DACH Market
Inside Sales Representative (North Charlotte)
Red Ventures, North Charlotte
Business Development Representative
Research Associate, Industry Solutions
Element AI, Toronto, Montreal
Channel Sales Manager (DACH)
Formlabs, Berlin, DE
Director, Partner Sales
Yext, Tokyo, Japan