Senior People & Culture Partner
Reddit, San Francisco
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
We are looking for a People and Culture Partner to work closely with internal clients across all levels of our organization. They will help build and grow our company culture, develop employee programs, and take on a consultative role within HR for employees ranging from personal development to conflict resolution.
If you’re looking to positively and directly impact an already awesome company culture, we’d like to hear from you!
Key Focuses and Responsibilities
- Employee Relations: On-boarding, off-boarding, conflict resolution, partner with managers on staffing and coaching, supporting cross-functional teams and managers.
- Talent Development: Training, orientation, leadership development, building and implementing growth and development programs, performance management, change management
- Organizational Effectiveness: Driving process improvements, optimizing for rapidly scaling company
- People Analytics: Running and analyzing engagement surveys, building and implementing recommendations and initiatives using quantitative and qualitative data.
- Employee Experience: Events, orientation, rewards & recognition.
You’ll partner with people ops, recruiting, employee experience as well as working cross-functionally with teams across the company.
Reddit hosts thousands of unique communities where millions of people share content and engage in conversations every day. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Founded by Steve Huffman and Alexis Ohanian in 2005, Reddit is an online community where users submit, vote, and comment on content, news, and discussions. Nicknamed "the front page of the internet," Reddit is one of the top ten sites in the United States (source: Alexa), with hundreds of millions of users each month on desktop, mobile web, and our official Android/iOS apps.
Want to learn more about Reddit? Visit Reddit's website.
Jobs You May Like
Summit Learning Teacher Residency
Summit Public Schools, San Francisco Bay Area, California
Investment Analyst/Associate, Africa Education
Omidyar Network, Nairobi, Kenya
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Sales)
BounceX, New York
Cloudflare, London, United Kingdom
Harry’s, Harry's Germany
[CFS] Senior, Manager FC HRBP(대구)
Coupang, Seoul (HQ)