Reddit, San Francisco
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 350 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities.
Reddit is seeking a self-motivated, experienced Executive Assistant to collaborate with and provide support to our leadership team. The ideal candidate will be a tech-savvy, proactive, and meticulously organized problem solver who can flourish in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. This role requires someone with a commitment to excellence and the ability to work well with others to ensure the success of the organization as a whole.
- As the gatekeeper, manage complex calendars and schedule internal and external meetings for our leadership team while being able to anticipate conflicts and solve scheduling issues with ease.
- Review, update, and manage schedule with ruthless prioritization. Manage attendees, agenda, and logistics of all recurring meetings.
- Facilitate communication between appropriate departments while handling confidential and non-routine information.
- Establish direct internal and external relationships with key company influencers.
- Conserve team's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondences.
- Provide support for the personal administrative needs as needed.
- Proactively provide input for ways to improve structures and efficiencies.
- Assist with Corporate travel and Expense reporting for Executives, Candidates, New Hires, and Team, as needed.
- 3+ years experience supporting a C-level executive and their team
- Previous experience in a startup tech environment a huge plus
- Strategic and proactive ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and with minimal direction
- Ability to perform duties with a high level of confidentiality and discretion and can be trusted with sensitive information
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can work well with different personalities in the organization
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Hyper organized and conscientious
- Strong sense of urgency and can work longer hours when necessary
- Pro at Google Apps and Gmail for calendaring
- Corporate travel and expense reporting experience
Founded by Steve Huffman and Alexis Ohanian in 2005, Reddit is an online community where users submit, vote, and comment on content, news, and discussions. Nicknamed "the front page of the internet," Reddit is one of the top ten sites in the United States (source: Alexa), with hundreds of millions of users each month on desktop, mobile web, and our official Android/iOS apps.