UX Designer, Monetization
Reddit, San Francisco
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
As a designer working on the Monetization team at Reddit, you will focus on creating experiences that enable our advertisers to build successful campaigns and easily measure their effectiveness. The Reddit Design Team is a talented group of problem solvers, makers, and artists. Come join us as we take Reddit into the future, and be a part of a high-impact team.
- Design user experiences that allow advertisers to easily create effective campaigns.
- Design clean reporting interfaces that display actionable data for advertisers, enabling them to optimize campaigns and reach their KPIs.
- Gather insights from both quantitative and qualitative data to help guide design iteration and experiment design.
- Execute at every stage of the design lifecycle from concept to delivery.
- Contribute to design thinking at the company, resulting in tangible improvements across our portfolio of products – as well as to how we approach and solve customer problems.
- Gather community input and weigh against existing factors to effectively present a feature or product area to end-users through research or other community events.
- Effectively communicate and present solutions to user problems across the organization, as well as to large groups of end users.
- Contribute to the overall design vision for Reddit.
- Own quality of user experience for your area.
- 3+ years of relevant design experience.
- Significant experience with information design and data visualization.
- Passion for the intersection of user experience, business, marketing, and data.
- Ability to create results-driven design solutions.
- Strong sense of user empathy.
- Problem solver who can be effective in situations with limited information, building a solution from first principles and communicating it to stakeholders.
- Humble, driven, and motivated to ship the best product.
- Prototyping skills
Founded by Steve Huffman and Alexis Ohanian in 2005, Reddit is an online community where users submit, vote, and comment on content, news, and discussions. Nicknamed "the front page of the internet," Reddit is one of the top ten sites in the United States (source: Alexa), with hundreds of millions of users each month on desktop, mobile web, and our official Android/iOS apps.
Want to learn more about Reddit? Visit Reddit's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr Software Engineer - WebUI
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Instructional Associate - User Experience Design Immersive (Full-time Contract)
General Assembly, Sydney
Cardlytics, Cardlytics Headquarters - Ponce City Market
Industrial Design Intern
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Animoto, New York, New York
Senior UX Writer
Rapid7, Austin, TX