Brand Success Manager
Reddit, San Francisco
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
- Consult clients on their direct response objectives, and partner closely with Account Executives to craft thoughtful and measurable results-oriented solutions
- Manage the campaign lifecycle, with a focus on post-sale optimizations
- Collaborate with Account Executives, AdTech, Tracking partners and clients to resolve technical hurdles and scale efforts
- Accurately communicate in-depth analyses, campaign performance, and problem-solving approaches to ongoing challenges and opportunities
- Recognize and represent client needs to cross-functional stakeholders
- Proactively and continually identify areas of improvement internally and externally
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of experience in performance advertising
- Tenacious and collaborative approach to working with native products, and evolving processes to reach client objectives
- In-depth understanding of digital attribution solutions, tracking partners, and the performance marketing landscape
- Experience in Excel, with the ability to decipher data, suggest optimization strategies and manage multiple clients and their KPIs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and unstructured work environment on an evolving team
- High attention to detail and proactive client first solutions
Founded by Steve Huffman and Alexis Ohanian in 2005, Reddit is an online community where users submit, vote, and comment on content, news, and discussions. Nicknamed "the front page of the internet," Reddit is one of the top ten sites in the United States (source: Alexa), with hundreds of millions of users each month on desktop, mobile web, and our official Android/iOS apps.
Want to learn more about Reddit? Visit Reddit's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Operations Manager
ZenProspect, San Francisco
Yelp, Chicago, IL
Sleep Specialist (Store Associate) - World Trade (Cantonese and/or Mandarin)
Casper, New York, NY
Cloudflare, Beijing, China
Regional Director of Sales- Americas North
Pivotal Software, Chicago, IL
Senior Sales and New Business Manager (m/f/div)
Dept, New York