Senior Product Manager, Ads Marketplace
Reddit, San Francisco
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
"The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is growing quickly, and our Ads team continues to grow after doubling in size in 2019. We are looking for a Product Manager or Senior Product Manager who can help drive product vision, development, and execution as a part of the Ads Marketplace PM group. This PM group covers areas of ads delivery, quality, relevance, ML optimization & modeling.
As a key member of a fast-growing team, you will have lots of ownership and impact in shaping the next generation of our Ads platform and products, on the way to powering Reddit’s monetization success.
- Build products and drive analysis that allow us to deeply understand what is happening in our ads marketplace
- Campaign delivery management: improve systems that manage how we deliver against advertiser goals and budgets, encompassing aspects of pacing, impression frequency management, etc.
- Auction dynamics and operating point controls: evolve our platform to define and build advanced marketplace controls, across different campaign objectives and bidding models
- Pricing analysis and revenue forecasting: collaborate with BizOps and Sales Finance to enable forecasts and optimizations of the marketplace
- Ad quality & relevance: scoring and ranking of ad placement opportunities based on ads quality and relevance of ads to users
- ML Optimization & modeling: launching ML models that optimize ad placement opportunities against a variety of objectives
- Collaborate closely with Engineering to ideate, prioritize and deliver great results in the above-mentioned areas
- Partner with Marketing and Sales to develop go-to-market strategy and manage launches of new products and features
- 2+ years experience working on a large-scale marketplace or equivalent area, as a Product Manager, Data Scientist or a related role. Experience with an Ads platform and marketplace is optional but will be a big plus
- Knowledge and experience with hands-on machine learning, information retrieval or econometrics problems is a plus. Working knowledge of computational statistics through Python, R, SAS is a plus
- You have excellent analytical sense and have experience driving products & business decisions that involve quantitative analysis and experimentation
- You have exceptional problem-solving, project management and organization skills, with meticulous attention to detail
- You are a compelling influencer with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You can empathize with and anticipate the needs of a diverse set of customers, and have worked directly with Sales and Marketing
- You are highly analytical and understand how to measure success and use metrics to optimize products
- You have a Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent technical expertise
Founded by Steve Huffman and Alexis Ohanian in 2005, Reddit is an online community where users submit, vote, and comment on content, news, and discussions. Nicknamed "the front page of the internet," Reddit is one of the top ten sites in the United States (source: Alexa), with hundreds of millions of users each month on desktop, mobile web, and our official Android/iOS apps.
Want to learn more about Reddit? Visit Reddit's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Jobs You May Like