Product Manager, Ad Experience
Reddit, San Francisco
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
The Monetization team at Reddit is seeking a Senior Product Manager for ads experience. You will responsible for setting the vision, strategy, and roadmap for the consumer-facing ads experience at Reddit across all platforms. As the lead on a product with significant revenue potential your work will be both high visibility and high impact. This position reports to the Director of Product - Monetization.
- Set the vision and strategy for the consumer-facing ads experience at Reddit across all platforms.
- Manage the full product lifecycle, working closely with engineers to drive new feature development from start to finish. Own specifications for all consumer-facing ads features; define requirements, write user stories, solve problems, make decisions during development, and lead ongoing improvements.
- Analyze quantitative user data and use it to inform your product strategy and roadmap.
- Conduct qualitative user research, in partnership with our research team, to uncover key customer insights and to better inform your product plan.
- Conduct market research. Maintain a strong knowledge of what is and is not working in the world of digital advertising.
- Collaborate effectively with other members of the product organization to implement changes to shared product surfaces.
- You are an expert at quantitative analysis. You have no problem writing up complex SQL queries or leveraging other data analysis tools to get to the bottom of an important product question.
- You have significant experience with digital advertising.
- You are a strategic thinker who thrives when developing long-term strategy in addition to delivering tactical execution.
- You are a compelling influencer with great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to align a diverse group of stakeholders towards a common goal
- You have 4+ years of product management experience
- You have a degree in computer science or a related field.
- You are located in (or are willing to relocate to) San Francisco
Founded by Steve Huffman and Alexis Ohanian in 2005, Reddit is an online community where users submit, vote, and comment on content, news, and discussions. Nicknamed "the front page of the internet," Reddit is one of the top ten sites in the United States (source: Alexa), with hundreds of millions of users each month on desktop, mobile web, and our official Android/iOS apps.
Want to learn more about Reddit? Visit Reddit's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Technical Product Manager, Streaming
TuneIn, San Francisco, CA
Rocket Lawyer, San Francisco
Senior Product Lead, Launch
Shopify, Ottawa, Canada
Data Scientist, Product Analytics
Gusto, San Francisco
Senior Product Designer, Customer Experience
Slack, San Francisco
Ecommerce Writer, Lifestyle
Time Inc., New York, NY