Senior Sales Finance Manager
Reddit, San Francisco
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
This is an opportunity to help build Reddit’s finance function and to help define the finance processes for the most awesome community on the web. You will work closely with the Reddit Sales Operations team, as well as our Data Science and Sales teams to drive our revenue operations forward. Strong technical skills are a must, but you will also need to be collaborative and be willing to get your hands dirty. This person will report to the Director of Finance.
- Lead the effort to revamp and continuously improve our revenue forecasting, from both supply-side and demand-side perspectives.
- Help set Sales goals and quotas, and assist the Sales team in strategic decision-making.
- Do periodic forecast looks-backs and develop recommendations for how to improve forecast accuracy.
- Work cross-functionally to identify data and build processes that meet the needs of our revenue operation.
- Help decision-makers throughout the company investigate and make the best decisions on key business questions.
- 5+ years of work experience, with experience in tech, investment banking and/or consulting preferred.
- Must have experience with Sales Finance and/or Sales Operations, as well as a working knowledge of digital advertising.
- Excellent financial modeling skills and attention to detail.
- Excited to be part of a great team, but capable of operating autonomously - managing relationships, deliverables and expectations with your business partners.
- Ability to simplify complex problems and large data sets to extract non-obvious insights.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills with the ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans.
- Design, develop & deliver robust and scalable reporting.
- Located in our San Francisco HQ.
Founded by Steve Huffman and Alexis Ohanian in 2005, Reddit is an online community where users submit, vote, and comment on content, news, and discussions. Nicknamed "the front page of the internet," Reddit is one of the top ten sites in the United States (source: Alexa), with hundreds of millions of users each month on desktop, mobile web, and our official Android/iOS apps.