Product Marketing Manager, Ad Formats
Reddit, San Francisco or New York
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to help identify and influence the products we create for advertisers. This role will work alongside Reddit’s advertising product and sales team to create impactful new features for advertisers that will expand the number of Reddit advertisers and increase advertiser retention. This person will become a key strategic figure in their product area. They will be crucial in identifying the business needs of our advertisers and working alongside product to define solutions. Lastly, they will be responsible for taking products to market and measuring the business and product outcome. In addition, this person should have a deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape.
- Research and analyze markets, products, and competition in or to shape future advertising products
- Identify and size product gaps and market opportunities to influence the advertising product roadmap
- Partner with sales in order to aggregate advertiser feedback, identify trends and relay feature improvements to product
- Lead cross-functional product launches and foster strong relationships with internal partners
- Partner with Business Marketing and Communications to drive go-to-market through various channels and create compelling sales materials
- Define key metrics for your product charter and launches
- Own inbound communication channels and calendars with key stakeholders to ensure everyone is informed about feature launch dates and key functionality
- Develop product overview documents and go-to-market plans, in collaboration with product management, marketing, communications, and sales
- Collaborate with sales to drive and track adoption and customer performance of new products
- Outstanding communication skills, structured thinking, and exceptional writing ability
- Proven ability to identify customer needs and gather market feedback that can be distilled into solutions
- Ability to develop compelling product positioning and build a go-to-market narrative
- Knowledgeable about advertising technology
- Strong analytical skills with experience sizing opportunities and using data to drive decisions
- High attention to detail
- 5+ years of experience working on advertising platforms and/or digital advertising
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing or product management
- Demonstrated product marketing experience in digital media and experience contributing at strategic and tactical levels
- Deep knowledge of the digital advertising landscape
- Strong project/program management experience to drive partnership via shared goals and aligned workstreams
- Familiarity with major advertising platforms is a plus
Founded by Steve Huffman and Alexis Ohanian in 2005, Reddit is an online community where users submit, vote, and comment on content, news, and discussions. Nicknamed "the front page of the internet," Reddit is one of the top ten sites in the United States (source: Alexa), with hundreds of millions of users each month on desktop, mobile web, and our official Android/iOS apps.
Want to learn more about Reddit? Visit Reddit's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
Jobs You May Like
Marketing Manager France