Business Marketing, Mid-Market Manager
Reddit, Remote - United States
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can find experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. Reddit users submit, vote and comment on content, stories and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with more than 52 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is seeking a Business Marketing Manager to inspire small to medium size organizations to advertise on the Reddit advertising platform. As the first hire in this role, you will build the foundation of this function. You’ll work closely with Sales, Marketing, and Product Marketing teams to identify, prioritize and produce consistent positioning and messaging.
To be successful in this role, you should have significant experience in content creation and a strong understanding of the advertising needs of small and medium sized businesses, with a focus on performance advertising. You will create data-backed business narratives, inspiring marketing materials and easy-to-sell packages that drive adoption of Reddit for Business among advertisers.
This role will ensure content is compelling and will work closely with our Channel Marketing team to ensure it is integrated across channels including newsletters, social, co-marketing channels and industry events.
- Partner with Sales leaders and sellers to prioritize key asks, gather market POV and share for feedback
- Identify patterns and trends within 3rd party and 1st party data to tell compelling audience-specific stories
- Craft compelling narratives to prove the value of Reddit advertising to Mid-Market and SMB clients
- Partner closely with Channel and Event Marketing to promote content across webinars, email, social and key industry events
- 5+ years of experience within content/digital marketing, marketing communications, content strategy or a related field
- Deep understanding of performance advertising
- Experience with managing or creating content for paid online media
- Available portfolio of content examples
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in the building phase of an organization
Founded by Steve Huffman and Alexis Ohanian in 2005, Reddit is an online community where users submit, vote, and comment on content, news, and discussions. Nicknamed "the front page of the internet," Reddit is one of the top ten sites in the United States (source: Alexa), with hundreds of millions of users each month on desktop, mobile web, and our official Android/iOS apps.
Want to learn more about Reddit? Visit Reddit's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
Jobs You May Like
Marketing and Communications Manager, Group Chief Executive/CT...
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA