Product Manager - Programmatic
Reddit, San Francisco
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
"The front page of the internet,” Reddit is comprised of thousands of user-run communities, each with its own front page, unique focus, and moderator team. Founded in 2005, Reddit is a place for community, conversation, and connection with over 230 million users worldwide.
- Own a core part of the Reddit monetization strategy
- Define the product roadmap for programmatic initiatives across all platforms (Web, Mobile Web, Mobile App)
- Manage the full product lifecycle, working closely with engineers to drive new feature development from start to finish - define requirements, write user stories, solve problems, make decisions during development, and lead ongoing improvements.
- Collaborate with the managed sales organization to ensure their product needs are incorporated into the overall programmatic roadmap.
- Track and analyze data on the performance of third-party demand partners.
- Recommend, implement, and test data-driven changes to DFP setup (configuration of ad units, line items, PMPs, private auctions, etc) and header bidding setup.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with third-party demand partners and other ad tech vendors that are important to Reddit.
What We Can Expect From You:
- You have a strong understanding of the entire ad tech ecosystem from both a business and a technical standpoint.
- You are detail oriented with strong quantitative analysis skills
- You are a strategic thinker who thrives when developing long-term strategy in addition to delivering tactical execution
- You have 3+ years of relevant experience in product management
- Technical background is a plus - BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent hands on software development experience
- Direct experience with UI/UX is a plus
- MBA and/or previous experience collaborating with sales is a plus
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- 401k -- with matching
- Onsite meals and snacks
- Wellness benefits and perks
Founded by Steve Huffman and Alexis Ohanian in 2005, Reddit is an online community where users submit, vote, and comment on content, news, and discussions. Nicknamed "the front page of the internet," Reddit is one of the top ten sites in the United States (source: Alexa), with hundreds of millions of users each month on desktop, mobile web, and our official Android/iOS apps.
Want to learn more about Reddit? Visit https://www.reddit.com/
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager – Marketing Tools
trivago, Düsseldorf, Germany
Sr. Product Manager (Ad Experiences & Analytics)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Technical Product Support - ThoughtWorks Product
Product Manager - Analytics
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Engagement
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Product Quality Lead, Ad Support
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA