Reddit, San Francisco
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing advertising partners, both agencies and end clients
- Identify and outreach to new clients, establishing mutually-beneficial relationships and educating them on Reddit and the Reddit ads platform
- Collaborate with Reddit’s media planning and ad operations team to meet and exceed clients’ marketing goals
- Work with Sales Ops Lead to develop book of business and outbound sales pipeline
- Shape Reddit’s native ads product roadmap, for mobile and in general, by aggregating and sharing client feedback and campaign metrics with cross-functional stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience in online media sales
- Users-first orientation
- Demonstrated high achievement against sales targets
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in unstructured environments
- BA / BS degree
Founded by Steve Huffman and Alexis Ohanian in 2005, Reddit is an online community where users submit, vote, and comment on content, news, and discussions. Nicknamed "the front page of the internet," Reddit is one of the top ten sites in the United States (source: Alexa), with hundreds of millions of users each month on desktop, mobile web, and our official Android/iOS apps.
Want to learn more about Reddit? Visit Reddit's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Stylist - Supervisor, Atlanta
Bonobos, Atlanta, GA
Enterprise Account Manager
Hortonworks, Bangalore, India
BGB Group, New York, NY
Account Manager, Field Sales
Pinterest, New York, NY
Key Account Project Manager Intern
Doctolib, Paris, France
Senior Sales Engineer
Qualtrics, New York City