Senior Sales Manager, Key Accounts (Mid-Market)
Reddit, San Francisco, CA
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
We’re looking for a seasoned sales manager to lead the San Francisco Key Accounts segment of Reddit’s Mid-Market sales team. Our Key Accounts team cultivates the most complex agency and client relationships in the Mid-Market tier to drive them to grow their brands on Reddit. You’ll lead a team of Client Partners and Account Managers to uplevel and expand these relationships into larger, longer-term, and more impactful partnerships.
This role is based out of our San Francisco, CA office.
- Manage a high-performing team of Client Partners and Account Managers by recruiting and retaining top talent, while managing resources efficiently
- Drive your team to exceed established revenue targets
- Advise sales and product management regarding market opportunities, sales positioning, use of resources, and strategic planning
- Partner with Marketing to drive new product launches, marketing communications, and further establish Reddit as a leader amongst challenger brands
- Partner with Sales Ops and Finance to develop financial and operating targets, ensuring alignment with strategic plan
- 8-10 years of experience in digital media sales
- 3-5 years of sales management experience
- Experience with direct advertiser sales including negotiations and management of strategic partnerships
- Proven experience upleveling sales partnerships by accessing C-level client stakeholders
- Expertise in showcasing industry-wide leadership ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Demonstrated career progression in prior roles
- Annual Personal & Professional development funds
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- 401k Matching
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Monthly Global Wellness Days
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].
Founded by Steve Huffman and Alexis Ohanian in 2005, Reddit is an online community where users submit, vote, and comment on content, news, and discussions. Nicknamed "the front page of the internet," Reddit is one of the top ten sites in the United States (source: Alexa), with hundreds of millions of users each month on desktop, mobile web, and our official Android/iOS apps.
Want to learn more about Reddit? Visit Reddit's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.