Product Manager - Mobile
Reddit, San Francisco
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
“The front page of the internet,” Reddit is a place for community, conversation, and connection with over 300 million users worldwide.
Reddit is growing fast and we are looking for an experienced product manager to lead the development of our flagship mobile native apps for iOS and Android. Our mobile apps help us fulfill our mission to be the home for conversations that bring users together.
You will be joining the Reddit Platform team as a product leader with responsibility for the highest profile product in the company. You will bring to bear state of the art technology to lead this effort from the ground level, delivering highly personalized experiences across our extremely diverse user-base.
If leading a product that impacts hundreds of millions of Redditors excites you, then you’ve found the right place.
- Lead strategy and development of the roadmap for our flagship native mobile apps, Reddit for iPhone and Reddit for Android, with the goal of lifting app engagement and driving other business objectives.
- Primary UX owner for the mobile apps, coordinating across all mission focused engineering teams building features for the mobile apps (Feeds, Community, Social, etc.).
- Work with Engineering partners to manage release cycles and work with Marketing partners to coordinate and communicate with the App Store and Play Store.
- Guide development of Reddit’s SDK, gathering requirements from product teams and other stakeholders in order to build the an SDK that accelerates product development for all mission focused teams.
- Actively participate in usability studies, research, market analysis and incorporate community feedback into product requirements.
- Provide valuable input into overall Reddit business goals and understand how product changes will impact key metrics.
- Manage the product lifecycle, independently own specifications for all content creation features, driving development and execution, and delivering successful features to market.
What We Can Expect From You:
- You have great design judgement and deep technical knowledge with the ability to deliver solutions when faced with a new challenge; thorough understanding of technical product management
- You are a strategic thinker who thrives when developing long-term strategy in addition to delivering tactical execution
- You have exceptional independent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to collaborate with others and to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are a compelling influencer with great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to align a diverse group of stakeholders towards a common goal
- You have strong organizational and analytical skills and are able to solve complex problems by analysing data, leading to data driven decisions
- 5+ years of product management or product design experience
- 2+ years experience building mobile native products
- Located in San Francisco
- Engineering background
- Design background
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- 401k -- with matching
- Onsite meals and snacks
- Wellness benefits and perks
- The opportunity to bring goodness into the world, one subreddit at a time
- Your very own custom Reddit alien (aka Snoo)
Founded by Steve Huffman and Alexis Ohanian in 2005, Reddit is an online community where users submit, vote, and comment on content, news, and discussions. Nicknamed "the front page of the internet," Reddit is one of the top ten sites in the United States (source: Alexa), with hundreds of millions of users each month on desktop, mobile web, and our official Android/iOS apps.
Want to learn more about Reddit? Visit https://www.reddit.com/
Jobs You May Like
Digital Product Designer
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
Casper, San Francisco
Product Designer - Partnerships
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Product Quality Lead, Ad Support
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Palantir Technologies, New York, NY
Product Manager - Platforms and Partnerships
Reddit, San Francisco