Skills & Requirements
- Experience in a fast-paced engineering environment.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Can be autonomous and self-driven.
- A track record of solving problems and getting things done.
- CS degree and experience with fundamentals of data structures, algorithm design and data architecture.
- Strong proficiency with algorithms and data structures.
- Experience with optimizing, and debugging for performance.
- Solid Java programming skills.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB and / or ElasticSearch. Knowledge of other NOSQL databases is a plus.
- Familiarity with Unix / Linux.
- Experience with cloud environments is a plus.
- Being comfortable with big data & machine learning techniques is a plus.
RedLink has a unique perspective on how data can be used to help academic publishers, editors, and libraries save time, engage readers, and streamline collaborations. RedLink’s innovative solutions cut across platforms and help to unite the scholarly ecosystem. RedLink Network is our free service to libraries and publishers, allowing them to connect and collaborate to resolve access and support issues with a community-driven offering. Libraries can also retrieve usage reports via our SUSHI service, which publishers and platforms can use to eliminate load on their content delivery services. RedLink Network is a public benefit company. RedLink’s analytics products include Library Dashboard, Consortia Dashboard, and Publisher Dashboard. RedLink SiteLeads® lets publishers identify previously unknown sources of traffic at the institutional level, providing data to help start and close the sales process. Remarq® from RedLink is an editorial engagement product that decentralizes the scholarly collaboration network so that publishers can have these features on their sites, on their terms. Other new products are in development. Users of RedLink products gain new customer insights with less effort, maintain access for their constituents, and plan with more confidence.
Want to learn more about RedLink? Visit RedLink's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Slicer
Markforged, Watertown, MA
Computer Vision Software Engineer
Essential Products, Palo Alto, CA
Manager, Computer Systems Validation
Bluebird Bio, Durham, North Carolina, United States
Engineering Manager, Cash App
Square, San Francisco CA, US
Technical Project Manager, Infrastructure
Blink Health, New York City
Senior Data Scientist / Machine Learning Engineer
BarkBox, New York, NY