2nd Shift Inside Sales Representative (Charlotte)
Red Ventures, North Charlotte
Digital Consumer Choice Platform
Do you prefer to work nights and weekends for greater flexibility during your day?
Are you someone who doesn’t give up until a job is done?
Do you exude positivity even when under pressure?
Welcome to what might be the most challenging and most rewarding next step in your career!
At Red Ventures, we connect people with the brands and services they need. We work with some of the nation’s largest brands in a variety of industries including satellite and telecommunications companies such as DIRECTV and Verizon. Our sales capabilities are a critical part of the value we deliver to both our partners and to consumers.
Red Ventures Inside Sales Representatives will receive a high volume of inbound calls and be expected to use persuasive sales skills to influence prospective customer’s buying decisions in attempt to close the deal on the first call.
It’s not easy. If it was, everyone would do it. But for those who succeed, the rewards are rich.
Do you have what it takes?
- In Training you will be required to demonstrate:
- Student mentality: Study and learn (a ton of) product and industry-specific information
- Thick skin: Practice salesmanship skills in front of trainers, managers and other classmates
- Computer Proficiency: Become proficient with our proprietary computer systems
- In the role you will be required to:
- Be highly productive: You’ll spend 80-90% of the day on the phone speaking to customers, building value around the services/products you represent and persuading them to make a purchase
- Be coachable: Apply Sales Management’s continuous, real-time performance feedback – with a positive attitude
- Meet performance metrics: Hit various business-specific sales goals – competing with yourself and others to master your role
- Sell ethically and responsibly: Meet a high standard of quality and compliance as mandated by brand partners and government regulations
- Continuously improve: Stay up-to-date with new product offers and industry-specific news from business partners
New hires will be required to work 3pm-12am EST - 4 weeknights and 1 weekend night each week.
- Be a part of a successful and growing organization:
- Repeatedly voted among the top 10 Best Places to Work in Charlotte
- Recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in Charlotte
- Performance based career advancement opportunities – we prefer to promote from within!
- Competitive Compensation:
- The average Sales Agent earns $50,000 in their first 12 months with Agents in the top 10% earning $65,000 in their first 12 month
- Compensation is comprised of a $10/hour base plus uncapped commissions for sales and includes a performance based, new hire bonus
- Bonus pay and sales incentives (trips, TVs, iPads, gift cards)
- Medical Insurance including dental and vision coverage
- Short and Long-term Disability coverage, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending Account
- Company sponsored 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Paid time off
- Full access to the Red Ventures campus, including a fitness facility and café opening summer 2016
If you are ready for a challenging and rewarding career, please submit your application below!
Commuting to our University City office is easy, a short drive from the following locations:
Concord – 25 minutes
Huntersville – 15 minutes
Mooresville – 30 minutes
Cornelius – 25 minutes
Kannapolis – 25 minutes
Davidson – 25 minutes
Uptown Charlotte – 20 minutes
Stanfield – 35 minutes
Lowesville – 30 minutes
Gastonia – 35 minutes
Statesville – 45 minutes
Salisbury – 40 minutes
Matthews – 30 minutes
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit https://www.redventures.com/
Jobs You May Like
SaaS Sales Representative (K-12)
Schoology, NYC HQ
Account Manager, Strategic Accounts
Everwise, San Francisco, CA
MyFitnessPal, Austin, TX
Advisor - Sales (Part-Time), Scottsdale Quarter
Warby Parker, Scottsdale, AZ
Promoter (m/w) - Bremen
Peloton, Short Hills, NJ