2nd Shift Inside Sales Representative (HQ)
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Digital Consumer Choice Platform
Do you prefer to work nights and weekends for greater flexibility during your day?
Are you someone who doesn’t give up until a job is done?
Do you exude positivity even when under pressure?
Welcome to what might be the most challenging and most rewarding next step in your career!
Red Ventures acquires new customers for industry leading brands by leveraging proprietary internet analytics and technology. Our marketing teams focus on generating highly qualified leads, which are then directed to our Inside Sales representatives. As a part of our inside sales team, you will be responsible for receiving inbound sales calls, taking prospective customers through the sales process and making the sale.
A variety of people, from sales professionals with extensive experience to new graduates have seen tremendous success by joining the Red Ventures’ sales team. Since we prefer to promote from within, this role can become a springboard to future leadership positions, such as managing sales representatives. For our sales representatives, we offer an exciting, data-driven, entrepreneurial work environment. Their feedback has ranked us among the top 10 Best Places to Work in Charlotte 9 years running!
• Successfully completing our comprehensive sales training which includes product knowledge, salesmanship, and our software systems
• Drive profit through both inbound and permission-based outbound calls by utilizing persuasive sales techniques
• Consistently perform on a variety of dimensions including, exceeding sales goals and meeting quality assurance requirements
• Increase customer profitability by utilizing cross-selling and upselling techniques
• Ensure a positive customer experience by educating customers on the features and benefits of the product, responding to questions and overcoming objections, and accurately updating our contact management system
• Full-time schedule working evening and/or weekend hours with shifts starting around 2 or 3pm EST.
What we offer:
• The average Sales Agent earns $43,000-$55,000/year in their first 12 months with Agents in the top 10% earning $65,000+/year. Compensation is comprised of a $10 hourly base pay, uncapped sales commissions and a performance-based, new hire bonus.
• Extra bonus pay and sales incentives (think- trips, TVs, iPads, gift cards galore!)
• Performance based career growth opportunities
• Medical Insurance, including vision coverage: Choice of 3 PPO plans
• Dental, Short and Long-term Disability coverage, Life insurance and Flexible Spending Account
• Company sponsored 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
• Paid time off
• Casual dress code – don’t waste your money on suits!
• Full access to the Red Ventures campus, including our own café, indoor basketball court, fitness facility, inside running track, putting green, and more
• Previous sales experience is preferred but not required
• Competitive spirit and the drive to be at the top of the sales board
• Team player who is assertive, goal-oriented, positive and self-motivated
• Desire to work in a dynamic, fun, and fast-paced environment
• Strong ability to multi-task, including conversing while navigating our CRM system simultaneously
• Proficiency in using computer applications
• High level of integrity
• Excellent communication skills
• Sense of humor
Commuting to our Fort Mill office is easy, a short drive from the following locations:
Uptown Charlotte – 30 minutes
Ballantyne – 10 minutes
Pineville – 15 minutes
Matthews – 25 minutes
Rock Hill – 30 minutes
Waxhaw – 20 minutes
Lancaster – 30 minutes
Monroe – 35 minutes
Indian Trail – 30 minutes
Gastonia – 40 minutes
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit https://www.redventures.com/
Jobs You May Like
Broadcast Specialist, Integrated Marketing
MLB Advanced Media, MLB Advanced Media
Client Partner - Los Angeles, CA
CarGurus, Los Angeles, CA
Publisher Sales (SMB) - Korea Market
Account Executive, Mid-Market
Yext, London, UK
Demand Manager, Europe