About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has more than 2,700 employees in offices across the Carolinas, Seattle, Washington, and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
What’s the role?
A digital-minded Director to drive growth for leading brands through digital transformation, marketing, e-commerce and technology.
What we are looking for:
- Strong business acumen and proven leadership skills; experience leading day-to-day relationships with C-Level external partners.
- Experience with running and owning a large P&L.
- Desire to work hands-on in a performance based, analytically driven, fast-paced environment, while also working, collaborating, and providing strategic directions across various technical and creative teams.
- Strong understanding of evolving e-commerce and the digital landscape as it relates to digital media, user design, website engagement, analytics and overall digital marketing strategy.
- Experience in growth businesses through starting a company, new business development, new product development, and/or innovation in business models.
- A high degree of creativity with passion for driving performance.
- A Bachelor’s degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g. business, economics, statistics, mathematics, marketing, etc.) or technology oriented degree – MBA is a plus.
- Opportunities to work directly with industry innovators in digital marketing.
- Our culture is second-to-none, built around impressive, funny, driven people who take smart risks, leverage technologies and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit. Red Ventures employees are serious about their work – but don’t take themselves too seriously.
- A fast paced startup-like environment where everyone works hard, has fun, cooperates and sees the immediate impact of their work
- We’ve been voted Charlotte’s Best Places to Work list for the last eight years – thanks in part to a campus that boasts a gym, free fitness classes, basketball court, beer garden, bowling alley and two bistros with subsidized meals that trump any brown bag you can imagine. Oh, and untracked vacation is pretty nice too.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit https://www.redventures.com/
Jobs You May Like
Squarespace, New York, NY
Personal Stylist - Part Time ($15 per hour)
Senior Communications Manager - Product, Partnerships and Policy
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
VP, Marketing Communications
Weedmaps, Irvine, CA, United States
Senior Manager, Airline Review Strategy & Business Development
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA or New York, NY
Market Manager - San Antonio
Lyft, San Antonio, TX