Our Directors of Engineering have the unique opportunity to lead powerhouse technology teams while also remaining technically proficient themselves, as they assist in building our customer web applications and software products. Our team is looking for a visionary who possesses the ability to interpret data and make difficult decisions that will shape the strategy of our technology teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Work on the development of our SaaS-based projects, chat platform, web analytics suite, live streaming dashboards, and more.
- Lead a team that works together to explore new boundaries and test new technologies. We maintain a tight loop between development, feedback and deployment, which allows us to build world-class solutions to the business, marketing and data dilemmas of our partners.
- Serve as a player and a coach. You possess the capability to push your team’s abilities in growing them individually and as a unit, while also remaining hands on yourself in developing our applications and tools.
- You can make non-technical decisions while continuing to evolve the technical depth of Red Ventures. You will ensure that organizational security policies and procedures are implemented and enforced
What We’re Looking For:
- 10+ years of recent server-side experience in technologies such as C#, Golang, PHP, or Node; experience in front-end technologies such as React, Vue, Angular and Polymer
- Experience with OOP and software design skills
- Strong ability to develop systems that meet architectural objectives including reusable, scalable code
- Experience leading small teams or serving as a technical lead within an organization
- Self-motivated and creative problem-solvers who love to challenge themselves
Who We Are:
- Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
- At Red Ventures we believe that diversity makes us stronger - at work and in the world. Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit Red Ventures's website.
Jobs You May Like
Cloud Technology Partners
Project Manager - Remote
Cloud Technology Partners, Boston - Headquarters
Database Engineer (Remote)
Senior Software Engineer
TravelPerk, Barcelona - Spain
Data Operations Engineer (m/f/x)
Data Architect, Homes
Airbnb, San Jose, CA
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Momentum Machines, San Francisco