Golden Door scholarship recipients receive up to four-year tuition and room & board scholarships to DACA and TPS students from tuition lock-out states all over the country!
Scholarship recipients will receive funding to cover up to full tuition, room and board for a four-year degree at Golden Door partner schools, beginning Fall semester, 2018. Students who have applied to or are interested in other colleges should also apply. We will support students at other schools on a case-by-case basis. Please review the important information below prior to submitting your Golden Door Scholars application.
- Application deadline:
- Applications will be considered on a rolling basis
- Application deadline is 10/25/17 at 11:59pm EST
- Applications received after 11:59pm EST on Wednesday, 10/25/17 will not be considered.
- Applicants must have DACA (or have been eligible under previous rules) or TPS (Temporary Protected Status)
- Applicants should have strong academic records. *High school and college transcripts DO NOT need to be official versions; you may scan and upload the transcript
- Applicants from states where DACA students must pay out-of-state tuition at public universities and community colleges will be given strong preference.
- Click here for the answers to other important FAQs.
- Golden Door Scholars will also have access to mentors, assistance in pursuing internships and other career-building opportunities.
Partially completed applications cannot be saved and completed later. Please review the essay questions/requirements below before beginning the application.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.