New College Grad: Inside Sales Representative
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Digital Consumer Choice Platform
Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services in the home services, financial services and healthcare industries.
As a part of our inside sales team, you will be responsible for receiving inbound sales calls, taking prospective customers through the sales process and making the sale.
A variety of people, from sales professionals with extensive experience to recent graduates, have seen tremendous success by joining the Red Ventures’ sales team. Since we prefer to promote from within, this role can become a springboard to future leadership positions, such as managing your own sales team. For our sales representatives, we offer an exciting, data-driven work environment. Their feedback has ranked us among the top 10 Best Places to Work in Charlotte 9 years running!
• Successfully completing our comprehensive sales training which includes product knowledge, salesmanship, and our software systems
• Drive profit through both inbound and permission based outbound calls by utilizing persuasive sales techniques
• Consistently perform on a variety of dimensions including, exceeding sales goals and meeting quality assurance requirements
• Increase customer profitability by utilizing cross-selling and upselling techniques
• Ensure a positive customer experience by educating customers on the features and benefits of the product, responding to questions and overcoming objections, and accurately updating our contact management system
What we offer:
• The average Sales Agent earns $43,000-$55,000/year in their first 12 months with Agents in the top 10% earning $65,000+/year. Compensation is comprised of a $15 hourly base pay and uncapped sales commissions.
• Extra bonus pay and incentives (think- trips, TVs, iPads, gift cards galore!)
• Performance based career growth opportunities
• Medical Insurance, including vision coverage: Choice of 3 PPO plans
• Dental, Short and Long-term Disability coverage, Life insurance and Flexible Spending Account
• Company sponsored 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
• Paid time off
• Casual dress code – don’t waste your money on suits!
• Full access to the Red Ventures campus, including our own café, indoor basketball court, fitness facility, indoor running track, putting green, and more
• Previous sales experience is preferred but not required
• Competitive spirit and the drive to be at the top of the sales board
• Team player who is assertive, goal-oriented, positive and self-motivated
• Desire to work in a dynamic, fun, and fast-paced environment
• Strong ability to multi-task, including conversing while navigating our CRM system simultaneously
• Proficiency in using computer applications
• High level of integrity
• Excellent communication skills
• Sense of humor
* Some .edu accounts block our system emails. We recommend using another email account to make sure you receive communication from Red Ventures.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services in the home services, financial services, and healthcare industries. We use advanced analytics, data science, and integrated technology to cultivate and customize digital connections between brands and customers. We marry the speed of a start-up, the DNA of a digital agency, the strategic thinking of a consultancy, and the analytical skills of a big data company. Red Ventures is headquartered in Charlotte, NC and has more than 3,500 employees in offices across the US as well as in Brazil and London.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit Red Ventures's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mid Market Sales Manager
Samsara, San Francisco
Medicare Advantage Sales Agent
Devoted Health, Tampa Bay, FL
Sales Development Representative - German speaking
Corporate Account Executive - Swedish speaking
Corporate Account Intern