New College Grad: Inside Sales Representative
Red Ventures, North Charlotte
Digital Consumer Choice Platform
What sets this sales role apart? Sales at Red Ventures means launching a career with a company ranked in the top ten best places to work in Charlotte, NC for 10 YEARS RUNNING. It’s easy to see why! Imagine a day in the life of a Red Ventures sales representative: a high-energy sales center, a supportive team by your side, contests and awesome prizes, goals to strive for, subsidized gourmet cafés on-campus, gym and sports facilities to remain active, and limitless potential to learn and grow. It’s the thrill of closing sales (did we mention uncapped commission?) and a culture of COMMUNITY.
SOUNDS GREAT—WHAT ARE THE SPECIFICS?
- As an Inside Sales Representative, your primary role will be to receive inbound phone calls (NO cold-calls) from consumers shopping for various services. You’ll upsell and cross-sell to deliver maximum value.
- Your goal is to surpass customer expectations and close the sale in just one call. We sell on behalf of our partner companies, so you’ll be the voice of a multi-billion dollar portfolio of digital companies.
- We'll give you all the tools you need for success – paid training, technology, dynamic scripting, and expert guidance.
- For reps who work hard and win the right way this role is a springboard for sales leadership positions and our Master Sales Agent track (which includes opportunities and perks like increased earning potential and extra Paid Time Off).
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US:
- Paid training
- Performance-based career growth
- Time off and paid vacation—who doesn’t like that?
- Lucrative earning potential: All representatives have the potential to earn uncapped commission. On average, Inside Sales Representatives earns in the low $40,000s in their first 12 months.
- Supportive, high energy office environment.
- The chance to make a change through participation in community involvement initiatives!
You could be one many types of people—we are proud to be a diverse team. Maybe you’re seeking an entry-level role and are excited for extensive paid training and daily mentorship. Maybe you’re a seasoned sales pro ready to start earning that uncapped commission! Sales experience not required. Instead, we look for teammates who are:
- Adaptable. Do you thrive under pressure and roll with change?
- Coachable. Our leadership teams are the best of the best and they're here for you.
- Honest. Integrity is non-negotiable here—we believe in “winning the right way”.
- Competitive. Commission is uncapped and so are our goals—let’s chase both together.
- Funny. Seriously—a sense of humor is a must. We work hard, play hard, and hand out the high fives for free.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science, and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK, and Brazil.
Commuting to our Fort Mill office is easy, and a short drive from the following locations:
Uptown Charlotte – 30 minutes
Ballantyne – 10 minutes
Pineville – 15 minutes
Matthews – 25 minutes
Rock Hill – 30 minutes
Waxhaw – 20 minutes
Lancaster – 30 minutes
Monroe – 35 minutes
Indian Trail – 30 minutes
Gastonia – 40 minutes
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit Red Ventures's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Account Executive
Turbonomic, Reading, UK
Channel Sales Executive
Datto, Toronto, ON, CA
Business Development Representative
Markforged, Watertown, MA
Sales Development Representative
Blend, San Francisco
Senior Salesforce.com Developer
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Commercial Strategist, India
Snap Inc., London, UK