New College Grad: Insurance Sales Representative
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Digital Consumer Choice Platform
Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services in the home services, financial services and healthcare industries.
As a part of our inside sales team, you will be responsible for receiving inbound sales calls, taking prospective customers through the sales process and making the sale.
A variety of people, from sales professionals with extensive experience to recent graduates, have seen tremendous success by joining the Red Ventures’ sales team. Since we prefer to promote from within, this role can become a springboard to future leadership positions, such as managing your own sales team. For our sales representatives, we offer an exciting, data-driven work environment. Their feedback has ranked us among the top 10 Best Places to Work in Charlotte 9 years running!
Click here to learn more about Red Ventures Insurance.
• Sell Auto, Home, and/or Life Insurance products to individuals within assigned states using consultative sales techniques
• Successfully completing our comprehensive sales training which includes product knowledge, salesmanship, and our software systems
• Drive profit through both inbound and permission based outbound calls by utilizing persuasive sales techniques
• Consistently perform on a variety of dimensions including exceeding sales goals and meeting quality assurance requirements
• Increase customer profitability by utilizing cross-selling and upselling techniques
• Ensure a positive customer experience by educating customers on the features and benefits of the product, responding to questions and overcoming objections, and accurately updating our contact management system
• Currently possess a Property & Casualty, Personal Lines, or Life Insurance license or have the ability to obtain a Personal Lines or Life Insurance license. Red Ventures does offer financial assistance towards obtaining the required license (pre-licensing training and state exam fees)
• Possess above average computer proficiency and the ability to multi-task: working on multiple internet platforms while conversing with a client and navigating our CRM system simultaneously
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to assertively recommend appropriate coverage based on your professional qualifications, product knowledge and proven sales techniques
• The ability to pass a background check and a drug test
• Competitive spirit and the drive to be at the top of the sales board
• Team player who is assertive, goal-oriented, positive and self-motivated
• Desire to work in a dynamic, fun, and fast-paced environment
• High level of integrity
• Sense of humor
What We Offer:
• The average Sales Agent earns $43,000-$55,000/year in their first 12 months with Agents in the top 10% earning $65,000+/year. Compensation is comprised of a $15 hourly base pay and uncapped sales commissions.
• Additional licensing in up to 40 states
• Steady flow of high-quality lead prospects provided by our in-house marketing team
• No travel, lead prospecting or cold-calling
• Extra bonus pay and incentives – (think TV’s, iPads, gift cards, expense-paid trips!)
• Potential to earn equity as a career sales agent
• Medical Insurance, including vision coverage: Choice of 3 PPO plans
• Dental, Short and Long-term Disability coverage, Life insurance and Flexible Spending Account
• Company sponsored 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
• Paid Time Off
• Casual Dress Code
• Flexibility to choose one of four schedule options below:
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has more than 2,700 employees in offices across the Carolinas, Seattle, Washington, and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit https://www.redventures.com/
Jobs You May Like
SaaS Sales Manager, Sports Illustrated Play
Time Inc., Atlanta, GA
Bilingual Spanish-Speaking Inside Sales Agent (Headquarters)
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Federal Customer Life-cycle Manager
Territory Manager - DACH
Elastic, Munich- Germany
Sales Operations Manager
GitHub, HQ - San Francisco
Channel Relationship Manager - WME
Melbourne IT, Melbourne