Red Ventures Insurance acquires new clients for industry leading insurance carriers through strategic partnerships and proprietary technology. This consumer-direct business model has positioned Red Ventures Insurance to be a new disruptor across the industry by focusing our marketing teams on generating highly qualified leads, which are then directed to our Insurance Sales Representatives. This means no cold-calling or lead prospecting, enabling you to focus solely on closing sales – while earning competitive, uncapped commissions. As a part of our insurance sales team, you will be responsible for receiving inbound calls, taking prospective customers through the sales process, recommending insurance products (including Auto, Home, or Life Insurance), and closing the deal.
Recent college graduates have experienced tremendous success by joining the Red Ventures’ sales team. Through our extensive training and cutting-edge sales technology, you will be positioned to launch a successful sales career. Given that Red Ventures prefers to promote from within, this role can become a springboard to future leadership positions. Our company culture has been repeatedly recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by the Charlotte Business Journal for EIGHT years running. Where else does a “typical day” involve earning uncapped commissions, winning a flat-screen TV and shooting hoops on your lunch break?
Click here to learn more about Red Ventures Insurance.
• Sell Auto, Home, and/or Life Insurance products to individuals within assigned states using consultative sales techniques
• Successfully completing our comprehensive sales training which includes product knowledge, salesmanship, and our software systems
• Drive profit through both inbound and permission based outbound calls by utilizing persuasive sales techniques
• Consistently perform on a variety of dimensions including exceeding sales goals and meeting quality assurance requirements
• Increase customer profitability by utilizing cross-selling and upselling techniques
• Ensure a positive customer experience by educating customers on the features and benefits of the product, responding to questions and overcoming objections, and accurately updating our contact management system
• Currently possess a Property & Casualty, Personal Lines, or Life Insurance license or have the ability to obtain a Personal Lines or Life Insurance license. Red Ventures does offer financial assistance towards obtaining the required license (pre-licensing training and state exam fees)
• Possess above average computer proficiency and the ability to multi-task: working on multiple internet platforms while conversing with a client and navigating our CRM system simultaneously
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to assertively recommend appropriate coverage based on your professional qualifications, product knowledge and proven sales techniques
• The ability to pass a background check and a drug test
• Competitive spirit and the drive to be at the top of the sales board
• Team player who is assertive, goal-oriented, positive and self-motivated
• Desire to work in a dynamic, fun, and fast-paced environment
• High level of integrity
• Sense of humor
• Flexibility to work evening and/or weekend hours: we are open from 9am – 11pm EST - this is a full-time position and we take calls nationwide
What We Offer:
• The average Sales Agent earns $43,000-$55,000/year in their first 12 months with Agents in the top 10% earning $65,000+/year. Compensation is comprised of a $10 hourly base pay, uncapped sales commissions and a performance-based, new hire bonus.
• An additional $5/hour paid on top of the $10/hour base and commissions for the first 60 days of employment as you learn our sales process
• Additional licensing in up to 40 states
• Steady flow of high-quality lead prospects provided by our in-house marketing team
• No travel, lead prospecting or cold-calling
• Extra bonus pay and incentives – (think TV’s, iPads, gift cards, expense-paid trips!)
• Potential to earn equity as a career sales agent
• Medical Insurance, including vision coverage: Choice of 3 PPO plans
• Dental, Short and Long-term Disability coverage, Life insurance and Flexible Spending Account
• Company sponsored 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
• Paid Time Off
• Casual Dress Code
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit Red Ventures's website.
Jobs You May Like
Solutions Consultant, Technology Partners
MuleSoft, San Francisco
Sales Manager for Boston
HelloFresh, Boston, MA
Account Executive, Mid-Market (San Francisco, CA)
Box, San Francisco, CA
Business Developer Pau / Tarbes
Doctolib, Pau / Tarbes
DoD Sales Engineer Manager
Rubrik, McLean, VA
Business Development Associate (m/f)