About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has more than 2,700 employees in offices across the Carolinas, Seattle, Washington, and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
What’s the role?
- Reporting and analyzing paid campaigns in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram.
- Weekly and Bi-weekly reporting on campaign performance.
- Internal communication on analysis of campaigns.
- Day-to-day account management including campaign optimization, budget management, and testing ideation and execution.
- Research on platform improvements and new offerings in the social media space.
- Additional duties as we continue to evolve.
- Ideation, creative strategy and execution of paid social campaigns on nationally recognized brands with large budgets.
- Continue to develop your skills and learn from some of the best and brightest thought-leaders in the industry.
- You will have ownership of the strategy, execution and success of paid social campaigns – you won’t just talk about your dreams of brilliantly built campaigns, you will execute on them.
- Work hand-in-hand with our incredible teams, including the engineers building our proprietary technology, our web designers and developers working on our websites, and our customer experience teams building top-notch digital experiences.
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience in Facebook Power Editor, Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Yahoo/BingAds –a plus – building and maintaining campaigns with strategic organization.
- Data lovers and analytically-minded people with a passion for marketing.
- 1-3 years of experience with a proven track record of success in meeting performance goals in paid social marketing.
- Data-driven marketers with superior analytical and quantitative skills who think creatively to decide testing methodologies and optimize campaigns to deliver results.
- A clear passion for social media, and a strong point of view on its importance in the channel mix.
- Experience working within a complex scope of paid digital marketing including: campaign planning and execution in multiple platforms, audience identification and targeting, ad creative ideation and production, bid/budget management and strategy, and measurement/results analyses.
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills.
- A good sense of humor!
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit https://www.redventures.com/
Jobs You May Like
Content Marketing Manager - Social Media
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Updater, New York, NY
Performance Marketing Manager
Evernote, Redwood City, CA
VP of Performance Marketing
Class Pass, New York
Video Production & Design Marketing Intern Spring 2018
VideoBlocks, Arlington, VA
PR Intern, Spring 2018
Birchbox, New York