Red Ventures is both a marketing company and a technology company. We are expanding nationally and globally. We operate in a myriad of industries, each with unique compliance and legal needs.
With an environment that presents unique and changing challenges, it’s with excitement that we are searching for a talented, multi-faceted Senior Corporate Counsel to join our growing legal team. You will work closely with our business and senior leadership teams to create an effective guardian of the organization to facilitate business development. Our Senior Corporate Counsel will provide strategic leadership to the company to ensure that we remain in adherence to legal standards and in-house policies as it pertains to a variety of transactional agreements and general compliance matters.
- Be an integral part of the business teams’ efforts to establish and evaluate existing and potential business relationships, with significant responsibilities for negotiating, preparing, and reviewing partner contracts.
- Provide a strategic vision for the legal team and implement and execute proactive legal policies to ensure the company is protected.
- Provide management and senior leadership team with day-to-day legal perspective and guidance, as well as risk assessment and mitigation.
- Serve as legal advisor and active participant in establishing partnerships and facilitating merger, acquisition and divestiture transactions, including due diligence, negotiation and preparation of term sheets and definitive agreements, and assistance with financing documentation and closing process.
- Assist with a variety of corporate matters including organizational documents, company structure, and management of corporate entities.
- Assist with management of intellectual property portfolio.
- Work closely with the legal team on risk assessment and on compliance-related processes and procedures to support the company’s compliance environment and ever-present focus on quality.
- Address employment related legal issues in conjunction with Human Resources department, including EEOC and worker’s compensation claims.
- Coordinate with outside counsel on litigation and specialized issues as required.
- 15+ years of experience working with senior business management in connection with a broad range of legal matters including contracts, intellectual property, marketing, compliance, employment, privacy, M&A, and other transactional activities. Prior in-house experience required.
- Ability to think proactive and strategically within your ideas and actions while balancing the current workflow and needs of the business.
- Outstanding negotiating, communication, drafting, and writing skills.
- Possess a high degree of business savvy, integrity, candor, intellectual curiosity, and self-motivation.
- Strategic thinking and innovative, creative problem-solving, often in unprecedented cutting-edge scenarios.
- Positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills, with a well-developed sense of humor, fun and adventure.
- Previous experience operating effectively in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Comfortable with change, and ability to pivot quickly as needs and priorities change. Think fast, work fast, react fast, adapt fast.
- Effective listening and diagnostic skills. Capable of assessing and managing appropriate levels of risk consistent with upholding the law and maintaining the company’s high ethical standards while helping drive the business forward.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities and a significant workload of diverse matters in a timely and accurate manner.
- Fast and eager learner. Demonstrated ability to gain knowledge of the business and become an integral business partner.
- Team player with a strong orientation toward collaborative, results-oriented environment.
- Ability to see and proactively move toward the bigger picture without sacrificing attention to detail.
- Willing to go the extra mile to get the job done and done properly. Must have fun while doing so!
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has more than 2,700 employees in offices across the Carolinas, Seattle, Washington, and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit https://www.redventures.com/
Jobs You May Like
Warehouse Fulfillment Expert - UK
Enjoy, London, England
Analyste Opérations - Stagiaire
Staff Accountant - NYC
Breather, New York Office
Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
Elastic, Mountain View, CA
Director, Risk Operations
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Senior Financial Analyst
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA