Red Ventures is looking for someone who has a strong background working with Linux in a DevOps oriented environment. Our server infrastructure contains more than 1,000 Linux servers across our on-premise and cloud (AWS) environment, and we need your skills to help us build, configure, maintain, and patch these servers. You will be joining a team of IT professionals who love our diverse, fast-paced environment and will be instrumental in our continued migration to AWS as well as our aggressive IT security efforts.
- 5+ years working as an engineer with Linux to include tuning, upgrading, monitoring and patching
- Aptitude and openness to learning new things and working in a high growth environment
- Experience with CentOS
- Experience with a configuration/deployment management tool (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt) a plus
- Scripting and automation experience is a must
- AWS experience is a huge plus
- Strong work ethic, innovative thinker and a great sense of humor
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specialize in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.