Software Engineer Associate Program: 2018
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Digital Consumer Choice Platform
As a Software Engineer Associate at Red Ventures you will work on a wide array of projects ranging from customer facing websites and social API integrations to proprietary search marketing tools.
- Architect and develop web-based applications and components for high-traffic consumer-facing websites
- Work alongside business leaders and analysts to determine business requirements and rapidly translate them into creative and effective solutions
- Work with automated build and unit testing platforms
- Maintain your own project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Preferred major in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or other related field
- Recent experience in hands-on software design and backend coding through internships, work experience, or side projects is highly preferred
- Object Oriented Programming and software design ability preferred (PHP, C#); able to develop systems that meet architectural objectives including reusable, scalable code
- Highly self-motivated, creative problem-solver, and quick learner
- Analytical and detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, execute and deliver projects on time
Red Ventures Associate Program:
The Red Ventures Associate Program targets high performing college seniors who have demonstrated a track record of success through educational and internship performance. Associates will benefit from group on-boarding, company sponsored events, and on-the-job training in languages like C# and Go once they join their teams post-orientation. Given our intense focus on talent management, new college graduates can experience unparalleled career progression. College graduates have the opportunity to prove themselves and quickly take on new responsibilities and challenges. Even as a new Associate, you’ll have daily exposure to our executive team and benefit from their experience, including tier-one MBA programs like Harvard Business School, Stanford Business School, and Wharton Business School coupled with companies such as Capital One, McKinsey & Company, Procter & Gamble, General Electric, and more.
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has more than 2,700 employees in offices across the Carolinas, Seattle, Washington, and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit https://www.redventures.com/
Jobs You May Like
Data Science Curriculum Developer
Sr. Software Engineer
Hortonworks, Budapest, Hungary
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Programmatic Solutions Analyst
Time Inc., New York, NY
Staff Software Dev Eng in Test
Hortonworks, Bangalore, India
Senior Data Analyst, Product Operations
HelloFresh, New York, NY