Software Engineering Internship: 2018
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Digital Consumer Choice Platform
Our interns aren’t like most interns. For starters, the only coffee they get is for themselves - at one of our two amazing cafes #shamelessbrag
Our Software Engineering interns are thirsty for knowledge. They seek opportunities that allow them to learn faster, know more and challenge their technical limits! In two months here, you will gain more hands-on, real-world experience than your years at school.
As an intern, you will learn new technologies, build new apps and lead your peers in projects. You will have an opportunity to own a project from start to finish.
- Update and maintain object oriented applications in PHP, C#, Go, Node, and/or React
- Create and maintain integrations with enterprise partner APIs
- Collaborate with business teams to identify requirements and rapidly translate them into creative and effective solutions
- Work with automated unit testing platforms
- Maintain your own project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Object Oriented Programming and software design ability preferred
- Ability to develop systems that meet architectural objectives including reusable, scalable code
- Highly self-motivated, creative problem-solver, and quick learner
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, execute, and deliver projects on time
This position is only open to rising college seniors currently enrolled in an accredited college.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit https://www.redventures.com/
Jobs You May Like
Arabic & Farsi Quality Analyst & Researcher
Dataminr, London, UK
Part-time Data Science Instructor
General Assembly, Denver
Data Scientist - Product Analytics
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Senior Merchandise Data & Reporting Analyst
ModCloth, Los Angeles, CA
Metallurgical Research Scientist
Markforged, Watertown, MA
Wish, San Francisco, United States